The Religion of Peace is Attacked in New Zealand

And convincing the brainwashed that they’ve been brainwashed is an exercise in futility.

What are you talking about? I simply posed the question and made the assertion that if something is aligned to the interests of a specific group and that specific group’s country - then we should question it. We ALL should question it. I don’t care if you are on the left or the right. We need to put America and Americans first.

1 Like

Common knowledge according to who?

This is what you said, and no I don’t agree as this being fact. What I am saying is back it up with hard facts! Do you have a source to support your statement or are you going to keep doubling down by saying its common knowledge?

You forgot academia - glad to bring you up to speed on this.

Apparently not according to you.

As I said - if you are just learning that a lot of ■■■■■■ people work in these fields then I suggest you do basic web research on your own. I am not here to be your school teacher. When I get home, maybe I will post some “proof” of this but you really shouldn’t have any trouble finding basic information on the subject - I think this is just a tactic to “win” a losing argument.

Maybe you should recruit representatives for your point of view from more educated ranks of society. As is… it is readily apparent that you are using crippled minds. Take a look at Magog’s thread on “what really happened” and this one too by ROKDAWG. There you will find several of us degreed engineers and scientists fully explaining the observations on 911 without resorting to conspiracy theories involving ■■■■■ And as far as I can tell, none of us who laid out the scientific and engineering knowledge are ■■■■■ But it was like the ■■■ haters could not comprehend the information. Then it became apparent that there was likely not even a higher education behind the ■■■ hating posts.
What’s your educational background?

1 Like

I don’t need to, it was you who made the assertion and therefore the burden of proof is on you not me! If you present a case as a prosecutor to a grand jury, are you going to ask the grand jury to do your research for you, when its you that is leveling the charges? Not a hard thing to figure out!

A losing argument is when you present facts to convince me that what you are saying is true not continuously propagating conspiracy theories! Facts matter.

Lastly and I will ask for the last time, what does this have to do with the New Zealand Mass shooting event? What is your main point that is relative to this topic?

I guess we’ve moved into personal attacks now. I must have struck a nerve.

You went to college. They didn’t teach you how to think? Apparently, that’s the purpose of a degree these days. Are you going to tell me what to think now too?

…he says after posting this.

Since you automatically assumed that was directed at you I can only assume the shoe fits.

Then who was it directed to then? Come on man!

Watch the video. I’m sure you can figure it out.

You are not saying anything new here. We all know or least I can speak for myself that all of MSM is operating from a template fed by the deep state to provide propaganda to the masses. So what is your point? I thought you came here to have a discussion? So have at it and stop with the innuendos!

My point is, does it even matter if they’re ■■■■■ The media has been infiltrated by the powerful and the wealthy. Educational institutions have been infiltrated by the powerful and the wealthy. Government has been infiltrated by the powerful and the wealthy. Seeing a pattern yet? The fact that they also happen to be ■■■■ is irrelevant. If they were Muslim, Hindu, or Christian, we’d be in exactly the same place. But don’t dare speak up about it, because then you’re being anti-semitic. Whatever that’s supposed to mean.

1 Like

Ummm… the issues that ■■■ haters have with the twin towers are matters of science and engineering. We cited facts. I’m not sure what difficult puzzles and epistemological conundrums you think need to be resolved in order to understand how the aircraft brought down those structures.

I’m not sure what that has to do with this thread or what I’m trying to discuss in it. But carry on.

Just that non-muslim ■■■ haters seem to be pulled from the …ahhh… forgive me… lower rungs of the education ladder. Thus, their ability for independent, critical, analytical thought is in question.

Way to sound like an elitist buddy. :clap:

OK Great!! Now that is something I can agree with! Was that so hard? You are absolutely correct, which is why I always question people and insist on facts when ever they are making broad accusations without proof. BTW, you shouldn’t be attacking Call_me_Ismael, because he is right when it came to the discussion from Magog’s threads. I never bothered with it myself because I always know its a one sided argument from my experiences of interactions I had with Magog, and that is all Call_Me_Ismael was trying to point out!

I tried to be gentle. I’m no elitist. My own Dad didnt even have a high school diploma. But he stuck with what he knew and was not so gullible as to believe whatever haters told him.