The real official duplicated Tucker and Elon have a chat interview. Duplicated just like Jit the Zit does

There is NOTHING Christian about jissssbag , I believe the Pope and Mother Theresa both spit in his face at one time . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Whatever that means, he is definitely a conflicted and tormented soul!

1 Like

Will you be my friend? Can I share the hot tub with you and manny? lol

1 Like

What’s your obsession with Hot tubs? Freudian slip on your part? :smiley:

Your sarcasm = a insecure and fragile personality

2 Likes

I’m a fragile little boy lol

No just another extremist jerk off giving the right a bad name.

2 Likes

SMUntitled

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This you? Lmao

1 Like

Talk about reaching and grasping at straws, you prove beyond a doubt he lives in your head rent free! I actually think he said that to you already but it’s worth mentioning again when your responses are children’s grade level! :sweat_smile:

Self awareness? What a concept to some who are completely aloof to their own senses! :grin:

Ah yes the Jizzard who regularly chokes his chicken proves Smiley’s previous point being true. He is a talent less below average intelligence d-bag whose lame responses is indicative of someone who ingested too may lead based paint chips when he was a child! Might explain why he rode the short bus to school!

1 Like

Christian? Ha! The bible warns about people like Jizzard of pretending to be something they are not! He serves Satan and no one else! The Devil regularly fks him up the a$$!

2 Likes

Look at your fan club lol! You really have these guys on some derangement issues lol

1 Like

Jit the zit reappears as the cloned American queen failure.

1 Like

You continue the charade and it’s comedy for us to witness! :smiley:

And you don’t lie? :sweat_smile:

Looks like you’re their new target lol

No you continue to post stupid shit, creating topics that are your personal playgrounds for more inane drivel.

1 Like

I think I’m the only person you add a summary to. All your post are copy and paste. Hey at least I have you thinking lol

What jisssbag is is a pathic LOSER !!! The only way the turd can get a response from someone is by making rude childish remarks . he post and posts with them being ignored , which pisses him off . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You respond to me every day :rofl::rofl::rofl: you don’t even know what day it is. You’re so high lol