🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

He’s repeating what trump says lol
But has no history of winning like trump

He probably has more tact and a better vocabulary than Trump… and he isn’t 76 years old.

1 Like

I mean if he was smarter wouldn’t he say something different?? MIC DROP

Go ahead and pick your mic up…fumbles.

I don’t think I said he was smarter. I said he probably has more tact and a better vocabulary. Reading comprehension is your friend. :wink:

2 Likes

Yea that doesn’t reference to being smarter at all lol haha

So that’s one reason that jittsy is such an annoying pest. He knows that most of the world is smarter than him.

Still, I don’t see much more self-awareness in him than that.

2 Likes

Damn still 3rd person attacks haha

The 6th grade education on display again where reading comprehension skills consisted of reading the comics instead of the classics.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lack of self awareness, lack of original thought, lack of integrity, lack of a brain, lack of a soul is perhaps part of the make-up of a sociopath always in need of attention.

I like this guy, but already the machine (Deep State) is trying to take him down. I think he needs a wife on his arm to qualify even more.

I think you are right about Trump though.

1 Like

More projection lol ….

STFU before I really expose you loser!

Lol expose me… I don’t hide anything… chump change

Man you really are a dumbass! Fake girlfriends, fake friends, fake accounts. fake military service! When are you going to change your avatar to mask your insecurities again?

Anybody know a rule were you have to keep one avatar?? Lol

Again, showing how deficient you are when it comes to being able to think. Changing your avatar is a sign of a person who is insecure about themselves which you have demonstrated numerous times here.

1 Like

I think you’re being concerned about how I look tells us more about your insecurities and your jealousy…
Grow up boomer

You are the boomer! And reverse projection is not going to work when we already know you are the biggest loser here who is an attention seeking a$$hole who needs to copy other people’s threads here because you got nothing better else to do.

Fat pizza making boomer!

1 Like

Woooo bro calm down , we don’t play that

Yeah tell us how you get the “pussy”

1 Like