The Real Face of Pope Francis!

Do you have proof? Nope! Just like everything else you blabber on about, its’ just an opinion! At least be honest about it instead of denigrating people of faith for having a belief in something that you choose to not understand even though you claimed otherwise. Which one is it? YOu want to understand or are you purposely choosing to be a troll here? Apparently you speak from both sides of your mouth! You might find you get along with people better instead of being an an asshole about it all the time!

The difference is that when it is discovered a priest is molesting their kids they tend to remove that priest as quickly as possible and in the US a good many of them have ended up in cuffs as a result.

The congregations are fed up with priests getting a pass.

He’s just trolling.

You know with a billion Catholics world wide and over 4 million in the UK it’s no wonder he has so many friends.

You’re validating what I said in the post to which you replied. Your “hope” to understand the rationale is a pretense if you insist on that foundation.

1 Like

She looks Philippina to me. The Philippines is a Catholic country and there isn’t really much Asian about the country, except its geographic location.

You do know that there was always a steady presence of Chinese immigrants in the Philippines over the course of several centuries right? If you knew that than you wouldn’t make such an asinine statement. And of course this has nothing to do with thread topic but here you are just the same.

1 Like

Not again with your tireless nitpicking and meaningless comments.
Throughout the thread there is a mention of “Asian woman” and I felt a need to address the issue of “Asian” woman.

Of course there are Chinese immigrants and their descendants throughout Asia many of whom converted to Catholicism.

Yep, the majority are Malaysian by heritage and being a major shipping country just about every race on the planet has deposited some genetic material there over the years.

Maylay, African, Japanese, and Chinese are most prevalent but just about all of them are a mix of races.

You were just wrong as usual, man up and move on.

Yeah no shit Sherlock except your entire premise is retarded and incorrect! This has nothing to do with the thread topic so stop trying to derail it with more of your asinine theories!

Wrong. Polynesian.
Tagalog, one of the major languages in the Philippines is a Polynesian language, somewhat akin to Malaysian, Indonesian, and Hawaiian.

The Philippines is a Catholic country whose approach to Bible is somewhat different: There are those who crucify themselves during the Easter time.

The action of the woman in the video may appear pushy (pulling the hand of the Pope), but hey, different culture, different attitude.

@Tyfoon can you please address the intentional thread derailing here!.

No Jackass Malaysian.

The majority of Filipinos are of the Malay race, while the Aetas (Negritos), as well as other highland groups form a minority. The indigenous population is related to the indigenous populations of the Malay Archipelago. Ethnic groups that have been in the Philippines for centuries before European and American colonial rule have assimilated. These include ethnic groups such as Arabs, Japanese, Han Chinese and Indians which form parts of the population.[7][8][9][10] There are also Europeans and Latin Americans who have migrated to the Philippines during the colonial period.

stop making an ass of yourself and learn something for a change

I could just as easily ask you if you have proof that the tooth fairy exists, but it would be equally meaningless.

“Malay” and “Malaysian” are not the same, in case you didn’t know.
I’m merely making corrections and I’m tired of this SOB calling out derailment

Yeah? Your right it would be meaningless. Having and hoping for an intelligent conversation with honest discourse with you would be akin talking to a water melon. On the latter would yield the same results!

Got anything to add to the OP topic or are you just Trolling again?

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Ma·lay

/məˈlā/

noun

• 1.a member of a people inhabiting Malaysia and Indonesia.
  • 2.the Austronesian language of the Malays, closely related to Indonesian, that is the official language of Malaysia.

adjective

• 1.relating to the Malays or their language.

Listen asshat I created the thread and I get a notification if you post something here, and your comment had nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed!

You have been warned by the moderators about this before and I will bring this to their attention when you do it! If you don’t like it then either stay on topic or do not respond to something you have no intention of discussing!

You stop first.
Tagalog is not Malaysian.
The Philippines is not in the Malays. Period.

Only that the woman obviously has some kind of mental derangement; but it goes with the territory of being religious - which brings us full circle, so I have no more to say on it?