The Real Face of Pope Francis!

How so post modernistic of you!

What part of personal choice did you not get?

So how to you explain believing in ridiculous mumbo-jumbo then, stupidity? Naivety?

I think you are missing the point! You are a non believer and you have your opinion as you expressed as such in previous posts! This thread is not about your opinion about what you believe or what others believe in. Just because you choose to not believe in a religion doesn’t mean that gives you the right to denigrate people who are believers. What they choose to believe in is their choice and doesn’t make them or their beliefs any more inferior to what you choose to believe! Do you get the point here?

I don’t mean to denigrate them, only to wonder why they believe in the mythology of it, in the hope that one day I’ll understand the rationale.

Well your previous statements don’t come off as that impression, in fact it is a little off putting if you want know the truth.

1 Like

But do you not realise that it’s millions of people like you who are perpetuating religion-based global child abuse?

How do you know what I believe in? You are making assumptions here and painting with a broad brush to making such generalisations. I am sure I can implicate you too with certain associations!

For example, if you own anything made in China then you are supporting child slave labor! So stop with this nonsense true believers don’t support the Church or Global child abuse because they believe in God or Christianity!
Your false accusations is retarded!

1 Like

Two wrongs don’t make a right; not to mention there’s a distinct disparity between ‘child slave labour’ (and I could argue that that’s better than starvation?), and the sexual abuse of children. And the other flaw in your argument is that religiosos are fully aware there’s every chance that the priest who’s giving the sermon they’re listening to might well be a paedophile; but they’ll still go to church and listen to him the following Sunday. See the difference?

You are totally being fking obtuse in your response! Again assuming that all people who are priest are automatically pedos is not only disingenuous but hinting at a deeper agenda on your part! How retarded do you have to be to make such false equivalencies? Seriously! I have to ask were you dropped on your head when you were a child? Your argument is totally asinine! Don’t bother with this! Your argument here is not only retarded and stupid but you can’t be intellectually honest! Go back to my original response to you and look at your own words to see you are exactly doing what I accused you of! This is not about your morally superior premise of your concern of child abuse, this is you trying to denigrate Christians in general! At least be honest otherwise get fked with your bull crap!

1 Like

The Pope’s best damage control will be opening the Vatican to a few thousand needy immigrants - refugees - illegal aliens. Plenty of space & plenty of money. The Papal Apartment alone could hold 20 or 30 families. St. Peter’s Square is one of the largest and most beautiful squares in the world. It is located in Vatican City, at the feet of St. Peter’s Basilica. The dimensions of the square are spectacular: 320 meters long and 240 meters wide . In the liturgies and more noticeable events St. Peter’s Square has held more than 300,000 people.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was way off, it looks like the Papal Apartment could hold a few hundred families. How big is the papal apartment?

Covering 162,000 square metres (1,743,753 square feet) , it contains the Papal Apartments

Quite so.

I’m not Catholic; I see him as a human being: nothing more, nothing less.

Most human beings when physically startled like that are going to react defensively out of instinct.

Pope apologizes for his reaction to forced handshake!

FILM AT ELEVEN!

IMO, it is sad that people think him to be more than human. He isn’t.

Perhaps, he should have not apologized and ask that people have some respect?

You put yourself out there and you get what you get.

If he were done shaking hands, why didn’t he move to the center and let his security walk the out?

The incident says more about the female’s religion-based derangement - and she’s only one of thousands around her - than it does about Popey.

You really are retarded sometimes that you have to continue to target people of faith and throwing out insults! Go start your own thread if you want to indulge in such immature behavior and stop derailing this one!

It looked kinda racist to me that he glanced at the Asian woman and turned to walk away only to have her grab him.

The Pope missed a teachable moment where he could have politely admonished the grab.

Instead he whacked her hand like it owed him money.

How many foot stomps and elbows did it take for that woman to get the front row vista?

I don’t want the racist Pope to ever mention immigration. Heal souls where the reside…Fix what is broken instead of creating human diaspora.

:rescue_worker_helmet:

1 Like

When you predicate your question on the expectation that the religion is mythology, you destine yourself never to understand.

To a believer it is NOT mythology, and given your context and the believer’s context, there is no understanding to be had.

2 Likes

There’s this guy called pope…

1 Like

mythology

[mɪˈθɒlədʒi]

NOUN

1. a collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition. * a set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, especially when exaggerated or fictitious.

You can believe in myths if you want to, but I don’t want to - although I’ve have a profound interest in Greek mythology.