The Rabbit Hole

2 Likes

isn’t that what I said? LOL

Doombar and Glenlivet works for me. :grinning:

1 Like

I’d be really interested to know why you think that Ex - hope u r right btw

However, Bernardi believes that the COVID-19 pandemic hysteria is being used as the Trojan horse for a globalist agenda hatched out of the World Economic Forum in Davos. It’s called The Great Reset , and its designed by elite billionaires supposedly to bring about ‘social and economic change.’

Not sure if this has circulated yet but could this be the straw that breaks the back of Clinton & Co ?

https://youtu.be/rCybWf1g9K8

1 Like

This election will be interesting! LOL
Trump has got an awful lot of swamp to drain.

And he knows already

It doesn’t sound that bizarre at all.
Dead men tell no tales.

Another theory I heard was that bin Laden was already dead in late 2001 in the American hospital (of all places) in Beirut of kidney failure. He had been on dialysis for some time and wasn’t in a position to command 911 attacks. (But I have no proof)

Sounds like the Soviet Union.

America has been run (mostly) by Bolsheviks.

121570390_10222693270867814_596637736034501145_n

7e5462bf637de8f1

1 Like

@StuFX’s local. :grin:

Wirral-pub-renames-itself-The-Three-Bellends-complete-with-sign-featuring-Johnson-Hancock-and-Cummings2-fb4e

2 Likes

News has spread quite fast about that place :laughing:

I don’t know the politics of the manager at this place but for most lefty gobshites in Liverpool this is what they deserve. Is it beginning to dawn on them that their beloved Labour party support this shite too !! Left/Right Heads/Tails same agenda.

1 Like

… because it requires cooperation from China.

Irony Alert: A Thousand Private Jets Deliver Globalist Elite to Davos for Climate Change Summit

2 Likes

maybe just a western reset then

‘‘rebuild of capitalism which it envisages means companies “contribute to social welfare and the common good” at the expense of shareholders and investors.’’ - Schwab

Must admit I do have some sympathy with his objectives but can’t see how it could ever work in the totally corrupt environment we have today

Reset delayed til next summer lol

Davos…
How far is it from the tunnel where they conducted satanist rituals?

Switzerland was artificially created by banksters to safeguard their “assets”.
Banksters are satanists which makes Switzerland a satanist country.

62c1640d53bce1fe

4 Likes

Yep scared shitless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O31AfWoBfaI&feature=emb_logo