The Rabbit Hole

You have to follow Socrates to know that

@StuFX
This morning I listed to the R5Live ā€œwake up to moneyā€ programme (I record it for later listening).

A hotel business owner in Blackpool and a senior person in a business which supplies the catering and hospitality industry were guests on the show. It was only a few minutes before I completely understood the scale of the catastrophe.

Our government is destroying our country. The complete lack of planning for any chance to keep the employment going will destroy income for all the low-paid, well nearly all. We are staring down the barrel of a 30s-style depression and it is self-inflicted.

Now I donā€™t know what to do ā€¦

The banks were not borrowing at 2% in those days, the BBR was around 7%

Well I donā€™t. So what is the significance of February next year ?

Actually gold does better in deflations than inflations - I also noticed that some pension funds have started buying gold now, too.LOL

Me neither, but Socrates is MAā€™s computer model that predicts future events and Iā€™ve gleaned from some of his blogs that Socrates is forecastin lots of civil unrest from Feb next year

From what I have seen it seems to be fairly accurate

2 Likes

So the yield spread was 2%.
To get the same spread on your sonā€™s mortgage today, they need to borrow at 0.5% - see the problem?

That, notwithstanding, the banks are in deep trouble, thats what the reset is all about

Buy gold(before it goes no offer) and canned food, while you still can

1 Like

121334787_1801852419969852_112223670426046224_o

4 Likes
3 Likes

Britain is referred to as the ā€œmagic islandā€ with some inexplicable power and knowledge.

I did mention the Martian city of Cydonia (destroyed millions of years ago) and its model on Earth, the tiny English village of Avebury.

What happens on Britain, seems to happen to the world.
I never studied English history per se, but

1. Magna Carta and the US constitution (and the imitations thereof throughout the world)
  2. The English language
  3. The financial system
  4. Parliamentary system

I bet there are many other things the whole world wants to ape, whether they are good or bad.
In my estimation, the number of of people who are awake is the highest in Britain. Especially in comparison with its opposite, Japan, where the vast majority are sleepers, just following what they are told to do, believing the mainstream media owned and controlled by Joos and freemasons.

1 Like

6d03fe90490aac92

3 Likes

1 Like

My thoughts are you either have an exit plan or you have a plan to blend in. Being a visible ā€œHaveā€ in apocalyptic times will be a distinct disadvantage.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/LvHKb7rXvxQ

2 Likes

Yep BoJo is bought and paid for.

Boris Johnson did not coin the phrase ā€œbuild back betterā€. It first surfaced on April 22 in a UN press release, marking ā€œInternational Mother Earth Dayā€ā€”a faux holiday created by the UN in 2009.

2 Likes

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Thanks, that was interesting. Also ā€¦ the great reset, itā€™s just not going to happen.

They borrow in Japan and lend in higher interest rate localities.
A few years back companies such as Capital 1 were borrowing in the US (at 0.5%) and lending in the UK at very competitive rates ( ~ 10% on cards).

I donā€™t know about now, but Japan had minus interest rates.
They may still have them.
(The fucking Bank of Japan is part of the international cabal)

2 Likes

I take acidophilus and bifidus.
But sake seems to work better for anxiety, depression and focus. LOL

1 Like