The Rabbit Hole

Yet Trudeau gave a big amount of money to a UK pharmaceutical company. I’m not blaming the UK at all, but big phama is just treating this as a huge cash grab.

3 Likes

Ro sure sounds like a Ponzi scheme.
The virus is no longer a threat.
The virus, more potent at first, lost its edge after so many mutations.

The strategy of viruses is to lose virulence and become widespread among as many humans as possible.
(We probably already have antibody for Covid 19 which means we have been exposed to it one way or another.)

Just like domesticated cats who are an evolutionary success in terms of their DNA, as opposed to tigers.

Like I said…

Maybe, but you must agree it is a tad amusing when they get triggered.

So it is your fault Jen LOL
Seems like a lot of ppl share your sentiments atm and given that our economy is something like 70% consumption based - things don’t bode well for the future - I think this could be BoJo’s undoing - I reckon he’ll be out by next spring.

This from the ONS today

''The households saving ratio increased to a record 29.1% in the latest quarter, compared with 9.6% in the previous quarter, as households reduced their consumption spending by a record £80.5 billion (negative 24.2%). This is the largest quarterly fall in household spending recorded ‘’

:laughing: Yes ! I don’t need a credit line. Like I said to MAG there really is no risk of any of that. I haven’t had any goons at the gates because I sent them an appropriate letter. That is all you need to do and nobody comes near.

Screenshot_8

Biden was wired.

097b984e22acdf1a

2 Likes

One Day at the Time.

https://youtu.be/KYYk1D414mM

2 Likes

Narcissism causes arrogant assholes to swell with pride in thinking others have been “triggered” simply for refusing to take the troll bait.

:asshole:

maybe learn the actual definition of narcissim before you make such a retarded statement.
I take a hiatus, and still people that larp as intellectuals are still moving the goal posts to fulfill the needs of their rotten egos.

I’m aware of the definition of narcissism. Simply put, it is an inflated sense of self-importance.

I instantly thought of Joe’s lick in “Life In The Fast Lane” which leads nicely into what Godfrey has to say about how Wrinklies don’t need to be saved from anything !!

@Jen is fond of the thoughts of the wrinklies ! :laughing:

2 Likes

And…we wrinklies don’t want no fucking vaccine either.

3 Likes

Seems that everywhere we go these days we are being exhorted to ‘‘download the app’’ Ever wondered how much all this propaganda costs and what the real objective is?

''the UK government is heavily advertising their new Track and Trace app on all platforms. ‘’

I can’t believe it’s happening in the country of Magna Carta.

(I never read it, but I suppose it has something to do with playing cards. LOL)

When our very own PM’s father is busted for not wearing a mask it maybe tells us what Boris really thinks.

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country.

In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out patients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E. This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Do not lose sight of the real concern. The Intensive Care Units filled up with people who could not be shovelled out to other wards. That is the reason for the lock down … to curtail the embarrassment.

However, since then the time has been wasted. The Nightingale Hospital has been closed instead of using the intervening months to replicate the facility in other parts of the country (places such as Exeter, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle). As a consequence we are staring down the barrel of another economy-wrecking episode of enforced compliance and stiff fines (wonder if BoJo Snr will actually be fined).

Boris should take some of the advice he was doling out to Sajid Javed, fire your current crop of advisors and look at what the better performing countries are doing. No lock down, specify HCQ and other cheap and readily available drugs. This would be behind us now.

The SO has voiced that she is afraid to go out, citing the ‘age, weight and health history’ concerns. I point out that her daughter and granddaughter survived, but no effect.

How about now?