The Rabbit Hole

Then you have “crumblies.” :rofl:

1 Like

That is good. We should all take responsibility for our health. If you’re fearful, then stay in and keep away from others. If not, then you should be free to go about your life. Isolating the vulnerable is quarantine, isolating the healthy is house arrest.

As for the NHS not being able to cope, I don’t think the NHS is fit for purpose now. It should be entirely privatised. We should all have health insurance. For those on welfare /benefits / Universal credit or whatever they call handouts nowadays, they should be given vouchers to spend either on food or healthcare. Not enough for healthcare? Then eat less food. It usually solves most problems.

1 Like

@StuFX

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD3K1avc2ww&feature=emb_logo

2 Likes

Bloody good show !

I wonder if they will eventually go here …

That President Macron has just gone up a bit in my estimation…

1 Like

7ff364e3e451b2f5

2 Likes

That’s A LOT worse than testing positive for Covid 19 or whatever.

Screenshot_11

3 Likes
3 Likes

The solution is start sinking a few mid channel. Problem sorted.
Cheeky bastards once they are here complaining about barracks and lefties saying they are inhumane conditions and yet they were ok for our Armed forces ? We need to put the lefties mid channel too !!

1 Like

No. Too close to land. I suggest 200 miles out into the North Sea.

2 Likes

Accorcing to law if they are in your waters you must save them or else if the neighboring country saves them then they can claim those waters areas as there own. Must send them back into Globalist EU Macron waters.

Screenshot_11

Screenshot_17

2 Likes

The NHS was a great idea when it started but , a bit like pensions they only work if we all die by or before we reach 65. That problem is compounded when you open our doors to millions of immigrunts, who breed like rabbits, and have an aversion to paying taxes or even working at all. We just can’t afford it anymore.

3 Likes

Yep BoJo will be gone by Easter

Some of his own colleagues believe he is a fairweather prime minister, and he’s all at sea in turbulent political climes.

1 Like

Once upon a time, aspartame was listed by the Pentagon as a biochemical warfare agent.

https://theecologist.org/2005/aug/30/aspartame#:~:text=Once%20upon%20a%20time%2C%20aspartame,part%20of%20the%20modern%20diet.&text=Concerns%20over%20aspartame’s%20toxicity%20meant,it%20off%20the%20world%20market.

2 Likes

Even journos are waking up

1 Like

Trump is not where he is said to be.

By the way, I figured this is the face of his body double, not that of real Donald Trump.