The Rabbit Hole

So the army are trying to recruit more brown people to bomb the shiit out of brown people in the jungle - what could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

I think they are going for the full spectrum. All shades of dark plus the LBQT or what ever it’s called.

Omitting disabled people could be the next issue they face but no doubt they will be happy to say certain people don’t need to meet the basic fitness test if it means being PC.

4 Likes

The gov’t shuts down our business’s then furloughs the employees so they can keep paying their rent/mortgage - What do you think will happen in UK when the payments end in October

2 Likes

What sort of peace deal needs more weapons - shouldn’t they be giving some back bc of a reduced threat???
1 Like

From the Nile to the Euphrates.
Khazars never give up to be thieves and murderers.

1 Like

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Only space for one fox in the hen house.

1 Like

Oil rich Arab nations are the greatest betrayers of the Palestinian cause.

Is it just me who feel there is something fishy going on in other threads, where it is claimed:

Trump is the greatest President ever,
Trump is a shoo-in,
Antisemites are hateful,
etc., etc.

Sure, Trump is a much better choice than Biden, Hilary, Harris, etc, but there is no guarantee that he will win because Soros has the vote counting machines.

Could that be a maneuver to make Republican voters so complacent about the election in November that they skip and never bother to vote?

Something is very fishy there.

I didn’t hear about this protest outside Buck Palace at the weekend. All shouting for Peado Andrew’s arrest. :clap:t2:

If Trump doesn’t get elected I think the bullets will fly.
If Trump gets elected and doesn’t drain the swamp properly, bullets will start to fly.

Americans are not complacent after they’ve got a taste of communism in 2020.
Something is always fishy around election time. Place your bets.
The closer the odds, the more money the house makes.

1 Like

1 Like

Screenskot_8

Free your mind.

2 Likes

The cage around the head is constructed in such a manner that it is invisible to the eyes.
And of course the head inside thinks he / she is free.

1 Like

No it was well hidden but a few sites reported it - Nothing on MSM of course

My high octane theory is that Trump knows they will rig the ballot and after the votes are counted he will call them out and declare all the suspect districts illegitimate and demand a recount.
He will also prosecute anyone found tampering with the votes - the other day I saw that some 10,000 ppl are being prosecuted for voter fraud from 2016 - If guilty they will face some serious jail time.

1 Like

You have probly heard abt the new CV restrictions announced in UK yesterday .
Well I thought I’d check the data from the ONS which is apparently what they use to justify this crap and guess what I found

The 2 paragraphs below are a direct copy from the ONS website today, 11th September…

1. Based on nose and throat swabs, we estimate that 27,100 people in England had COVID-19 at some point in the most recent week (19 to 25 August 2020). This equates to 1 in 2,000 people.
  2. The number of deaths involving COVID-19 registered in England and Wales in the week ending 28 August 2020 (Week 35) was 101 (1.1% of all deaths in that week).

Which means we have a 1 in 700,000 chance of dying from Covid!!!
Do they really think we are ALL that stupid?
Why are we even bothering to develop a vaccine - we are being lied to - biggest hoax since the Holohoax

1 Like