Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

Talking of the news I caught a few news progs today and they ALL talk abt president elect Biden
He is NOT fucking president elect until the GSA say he is.
Do MSM not know this - d’ya think they might be in on the coup???
You do realise that it doesn’t matter who wins now - there is gonna be a riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE

2 Likes

Not sure I will ever forgive you for that travesty Stu

A riot?
You’re very modest.

Actually, Biden/Harris are hell bent on a genocide of whites.
Just the people are too ignorant.

Remember the prognosis by

?

Whenever Bolsheviks take over, there is always major bloodletting.
The UK is going to be hit worse than the US.

Who are the Bolsheviks? You know my answer.

1 Like

Screenshot_25

2 Likes

:+1: :joy: :joy:I quite liked it .

1 Like

@StuFX

Come on Stu - I can’t remember what I posted 3 days ago, let alone what you posted 2 months ago.

1 Like

The markets are on fire and oil is up again - Trump has definitely won.

It’s ok mate I wasn’t having a dig but rather than type out I agree… :grin:

1 Like

That is because Pfizer announced their Covid-19 Vaccine success.

One thing is for sure.

Toilet paper is going to disappear from stores.

Yeah I thought that too except for oil - If Biden wins oil should collapse

That’s ok I have a hose pipe ! :laughing:

Screenshot_23

Saw a site-generated summary email in my inbox this morning, made me want to stop by and say hi.

Good afternoon, folks!

3 Likes

I guess I need it.
Too much stress, personal and otherwise.

The US election fraud doesn’t help, because what happens in the US will eventually reach Japan, a colony since 1945.

The idiot Prime Minister congratulated Biden?!
But Putin hasn’t.

It ought to tell you something.

More BBC lunacy !

https://youtu.be/qpj6WvQqB1k

1 Like

If there isn’t enough evidence that Boris is a puppet …

Screenshot_26

Andres Obrador is the Communist PM.
He’s not so dumb reading the pulse of his northern neighbors.

2 Likes

I dunno about you folks, but I’m having a ball with a bunch of sore winner libs on another forum.

3 Likes

The intense “fait accompli” media propaganda blitz may have most normies believing that Biden will be inaugurated as the 46th president in January – but each and every one of the putrid pygmies passed off as one of the sainted “heads-of-state” ™ of “the international community” ™ (Europe and UK’s “English-speaking” offshoots mainly) understands very well that not only will Trump never concede to a stolen election, but that he has the evidence to back up his claims. So then, why have sub-human reprobate pieces of scum such as Maricon (not a typo, Spanish for ■■■■ of France, the Frumpy Frau of Germany, Boris the Bozo of Britain, Pedro Sanchez of Spain, Justine Trudeau of Canada, Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand, Scott Morrison of Australia, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, EU Council President Charles Michel , EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen , and (surprisingly) Giuseppe Conte of Italy all fallen in line so quickly to congratulate Pedo Joe and Whore Harris? It’s because they all work for the same entity that put Biden in this position – that invisible force being the Globalist Oligarchs (cough cough) .

There are five notable, large-nation exceptions (and many lesser ones) who have thus far not only refrained from acknowledging Biden as the incoming "leader of the free world ™ " – but also stated (through spokesmen or their foreign ministries) their respect for the “legal process” to come. They are Vladimir Putin of Russia, Xi Jinping of China, Recip Erdogan of Turkey, Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil, and Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador of Mexico-- each of whom are locked in battle with the Deep State scum of their own nations.

This guy is hilarious.
1 Like