The Rabbit Hole

Yep, stop flying if you don’t want CV19

Allegedly the bubonic plague is already making itself felt in China.
That awful disease can be transmitted by aerosols.

Now … I wonder what happens when you have a Covid-19 carrier who catches the plague ?

That is not my understanding.

However I do believe it possible that Trump felt that he did not have enough firepower to directly kick the Bush family, Carlyle Group and other henchmen, so instead he went after their air-supply.

1 Like

Trump Presidency is no different from the Nazi regime in Germany: courtesy of the Jooish money.

Remember what Voltaire said?

Pest is endemic in the grassland of (northern) central Asia.
Khazars and Mongols were familiar with the disease.

What I heard last week is that there were cases discovered in the Russian/Chinese border area. Go figure.

Horse shit!

Oh yeah?
Where did Jared Kushner’s daddy make money?

No secret that the nazis had to get loan from (a branch of) the Rothschilds.

I’m still not convinced that Trump has any Jooish connections - keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Look at what he has done to attack the Pedo child traffickers. Epstein/Weinstein both happened on his watch,

Maybe the Georgia guidestones really do document our future.

Interesting quote.
Did you make it up?

Honestly, Kushner, his right hand man (unfortunately) and son-in-law is a son of a rich Joo.

Trump may or may not have Jooish ancestry, but that’s irrelevant.

1 Like

Belarus is just another Psyop colour revolution and Putin will sort it

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55502.htm

1 Like

Aha!

Yes, Belarus was going to be another Ukraine.
But the trouble (for the Zionists) is that Belarusians are not antagonistic toward Russia like the Ukrainians. (Russian-speaking Ukrainians identify themselves as ethnic Russians, though their nationality is Ukraine.)

Putin said it himself. Borders were drawn up too hastily without asking the people first by having referendums when the USSR collapsed.

Minsk is small in comparison with large capitals I know. A nice, quiet city. Very European unlike Moscow and St Petersburg where many Central Asians live and work.

As for Russia, ethnic Russians account for only 80% or so.

1 Like
1 Like

Question is more like: Can Boris do anything about it?

“If the soldiers, who stormed the beaches in Normandy in June of 1944, could see England as it is today, they wouldn’t have gone 40 yards up the beach.”
— David Irving
He said that in 1990s. Now England looks at lot worse!

1 Like

Nah, they would have all deserted and joined Hitler.

1 Like

118118261_10222225545814980_7132276692421863690_n

:rofl:

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

You really should change your diet. Steer clear of mushrooms without a white or light brown cap, and make sure they are of the expected shape.

It is becoming apparent that you lag most of the posters on this thread.

Of course he can if he wants to but it doesn’t look like he is about to disappoint his handlers anytime soon.

2 Likes