The Rabbit Hole

Farage is not a leader, he is an activist.

No cause == gas bag

Quite right!

The Lolita Express was wired for recording sound and vision everywhere.
Amongst the occasional passengers, one William Jefferson.
Not the sort of people/person to mess with.

ā€¦ _____ 3 post limit

There are times when I think Sharia Law has some positive attributes. Cut their hands off!

1 Like

I read a story years ago about a country (IIRC in South America) wherein if a driver is DUI and injures another person in any way as a result of a vehicular accident, the investigating officer has the option to shoot the driver dead at the scene. He becomes the arresting officer, the judge, the jury AND the executioner all in the space of less than one hourā€¦and no money is wasted on incarceration or jury trial.

The only improvement I can think of to that frugal system is to call a waste disposal truck instead of the coroner.

1 Like

Maybe we should all move to CHAZ

1 Like

Whereā€™s that? ā€¦

1 Like

Hellā€™s Angels are arriving soon from California.
No need to rush.

1 Like

Youā€™re forgetting the Clintons

Image-1a (2)

This is how to deal with rioters

https://www.facebook.com/391497077621574/videos/1629692857195958

3 Likes

GAHDAMN! I LOVE THAT!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I know! :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

Itā€™s a riot! :laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

The way the one guy flies! :ocean:

1 Like

ā€¦and can you imagine how much water that bus can carry?!

It could have cleared the blockage on I-75/85 in Atlanta in 5 minutes!

Am I missing something???

1 Like

Check now.

top-funniest-jokes-and-humor-quotes-jokes-humor-hilarious-quotes-and-humor-1468332618p48lc

1 Like

Bill Clinton was groomed early on, and the US Presidency was promised to him when he was invited to a Bilderberg meeting.

Why was he groomed?
As a posthumous reward for his biological father.

What did his father do?
His biological father was Jack Ruby, who buried the secret that Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent by killing him.

Ruby (his real ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  name: Rubinstein, which the world media never mentions) thus protected Zionists from the accusation of JFK murder.

Nixon later was going to announce officially that Zionists killed JFK, and thatā€™s why he was removed hastily.

1 Like

Heā€¦eey

Gimme some of that weeed ā€¦

What a demon witch. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like