The Rabbit Hole

Exactly the point.
Vaccines weaken the immune system.

5fc643a1da51a039

1 Like

Scata_2

I just wonder why it’s so difficult for the sheeple to understand it’s the conspiracies that have shaped the world and made history.

The American Revolution was a conspiracy.
So are other earth-shattering events in Russia, China, Japan, Germany, etc., etc.

I understand that the election of Trump in 2016 happened because of the Dem and Hillary conspiracy. They managed to rig millions of votes and became complacent.

Remember the Newsweek cover?

To make this happen, they needed to rig a few more millions!

A conspiracies follows an agenda.
Hillary and Dems have an agenda. They have betrayed America.

Dems today are diametrically opposed to populist movements early 20th century.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

5742d53737b10114

2 Likes

Actually treadmills are very bad for your heart (if you don’t sleep but walk/run on them)

So cardiovascular fitness has nothing to do with heart health? :roll_eyes:

Turn on the treadmill. :grin:

If you’re running on the ground, or jogging (which I never do), you will adjust the speed depending on the cries of your heart, so to speak.
But a machine will not listen. That’s the problem.

Psst… there are something called buttons on a treadmill. Presumably your head hears the “cries of your heart” and operates your fingers to act accordingly. Well if not, you can always end up as a heap off the end…

During a longer session (1hr+) for cycling particularly, my heart rate actually goes down. It’s more like the cries of the legs. The fitter you are, the harder it is to get close to your max HR. Why? Because the body can’t keep up.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viuR7N6E2LA

She should have been stripped of all her possessions and watched them go to a different charity.

1 Like

Ichigo_19 was added today so welcome to TRH.

1 Like

@AlexC Thank you! I am checking this out.

4 Likes

Welcome @Ichigo_19 ! I think you’ll like it here. With only 21 members, we can’t possibly have too many assholes! :innocent:

1 Like

No sooner than 14.31667 hours from now, I want a book report from you on this thread. PB guidelines require that you read the entire thread before replying…lest you repeat something already printed. :rofl:

All the parts of the body argued over who would be boss

by admin ¡ January 31, 2010

Who’s the Boss?

When the Lord made man, all the parts of the body argued over who would be boss.

The brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be boss. The legs argued that since they took man wherever he wanted to go, they should be boss. The stomach countered with the explanation that since he digested all the food, he should be boss. The eyes said that without them man would be helpless, so they should be boss. Then the asshole applied for the job. The other parts of the body laughed so hard at this that the asshole became mad and closed up.

After a few days…

The brain went foggy, the legs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, and the eyes got crossed and unable to see. They all conceded and made the asshole boss.

This proved that you don’t have to be a brain to be boss…

Just an Asshole.

3 Likes

Oh Gawd! I haven’t done a book report since, well…many decades ago! :roll_eyes: Lol

1 Like