The Rabbit Hole

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

Do any of them know how a bidet works dā€™ya think?

features:
-unlike most bidets, this bidet sits underneath your toilet seat, hooks up straight to the toilets water tank, and its ready to use! there is no electricity required to run. the water bidet stream is at a comfortable room temperature. it is easy and fun to use for the entire family.
-universal for most toilets
-environmental friendly
-no electricity required
-no tools required
-innovative design- unit lifts up for easy cleaning
-compact unit fits between seat and toilet rim
-convenient lever controlled spray
-installs in minutes on any standard toilet.
-unisex general hygiene clean for all
-manufactured high quality materials
-adjust water pressure
-temperature control
-adapter and hose fittings for diy installation

Are you crinklies self isolating yet? :crazy_face: 4 months lockdown coming!

The roads will be clear. Just need to remember to slam on for the speed cameras. :grin:

(Awaiting smart replies.) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hold on! Iā€™ve misplaced my smart phone!

1 Like

As much as I enjoy my solitude already, itā€™s not a big step to say Iā€™m self isolating. Though I do enjoy being outside of the house, I easily accomplish that by enjoying the backyard and the woods that hide all the neighbors from my view.

2 Likes

You have plenty of space in America. We are packed in like sardines.

On Saturday, the French ski resorts collectively announced they were staying open till the end of the season. Then yesterday morning the French government ordered them all to close with 4 hours notice. What timing! Saturday is changeover day and people had just arrived ready to ski on Sunday, then everything just shut. Well, thatā€™s the 2 1/2 week Easter ski holiday cancelled then. Damn. At least weā€™re not stuck out there.

1 Like

I self identify as a teenager so doesnā€™t affect me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 4 years old. See!

Screenshot_2

I have plenty of space in my own backyard. The front lawn is small (can be mowed twice within 15 minutes), the backyard is deep and widens as you get farther from the house. The hardwood forest starts about 5 feet from the back of the house and covers the entire space and that of neighbors on each side. I donā€™t mow any part of it. Whatever grows there stays undisturbed. Thereā€™s a small stream running through one corner of it. (I think that is what attracts all the wildlife that frequent the area.)

Iā€™ve had deer, wild turkeys, bobcats, pheasants, and one coyote come within 20 feet of me as I sat quietly on the back deck (15 feet above grade) with binoculars searching for the singing birds that move around calling for mates. Thereā€™s a large woodpecker that must live nearby. Iā€™ve seen him several times.

I also spend a lot of time on the back deck around dusk during the bat season. I love to watch them dart left and right as they locate and scoop up mosquitoes. (I have three bat boxes that can hold about 80 bats each. I donā€™t know how many bats actually live in them, but I have plenty of batsā€¦and few mosquitoes.)

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realize yā€™all had pheasants. None in SC that Iā€™m aware of. Got all that other stuff though. Think some of yo skeeters have illegally immigrated up here! :rofl:

Obviously trying to get his point across to a democrat!

It sounded lovely till I got to that bit. They home in on me. Clearly, they donā€™t seem too interested in you. Does that make me attractive or you repulsive? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a ā€œcrinkleyā€ yet. But I do feel for those at risk.

But I have no doubt no matter how much you fight time? Time will catch up to you. And then you will be the crinkly you think is funny. Then, it wonā€™t be so funny will it?

Neither nor. It has to do with a lot more than ā€œattractivenessā€. :roll_eyes:

People (to me) who are consumed with being attractive? Are repulsive.

Why is it that the flu kills 80K Americans last year no big deal yet are we are today with 74 dead and full blown panic.

Maybe this is really the zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

I went to China in 2009. There I learned what pollution looks like. For one thing it was not constant, which surprised me. However on a warm sunny day in Beijing the visibility was between 1/4 and 1/2 mile. If you looked straight up the sky was not blue, it was a sort-of slate colour.

1 Like

Blue sky is no more in Japan.
Not because of pollution but because of chemtrails.