The Rabbit Hole

It’s Sodom and Gomorrah satanic worship brainwashing and it just confuses the younger generation. It is just plain insanity.

9e943a0dbcb5200e

1 Like

e9e8e7e9d81186c5

5cca73396200fb29

What are these long straight things?
LOL

For me it is really simple. A man has a Y-chromosome…

1 Like

Thank the democrats for encouraging criminals.

Very strange indeed.
There was a coup of sorts in Russia this year, where Medvedev quasi retired. (He was a liberal in Russia)

anbe9bd552 (23)

1 Like

df8b3bf87c548130

1 Like

When potatoes were first introduced to Russia, the peasants didn’t know the buds of potatoes were toxic.
They thought the rulers were going to poison them and there was a peasant rebellion.

BTW, tomatoes are also toxic (being a nightshade plant as well).
Remove the core entirely before cooking.

I think some would want Putin off the scene too, he understands the importance of not diluting the indigenous population.

Russia is one of the few countries in the world that want a population increase, given its size, resources and potential.

Russia doesn’t want the culling of its population, as seen in China today on the excuse of a virus scare.

Why are a handful of folks (with a big mouth) in the corona virus thread insist that the virus came from animals?
The virus has AIDS genes inserted. How could it be natural?

Additionally, the virus is a designer virus, targeting Asians.
Could it be Chinese-made? I don’t think so.

The long arm of the Clintons?

2 Likes

… get out there and get banging !

2 Likes

Now theres talk of a bloomberg - clinton ticket. Should that occur and they win, bloomberg would be the biggest suicide story in years! :rofl:

2 Likes

Most countries in the world, even Japan, want an increase in natural birth rate. Mr.Putin is doing what Victor Orban has been doing for a few years, he is encouraging domestic child production rather than import people.

In Orban’s case his reasons are similar to Putin’s, he wants a natural increase in the number of young people with the ‘right’ values. Whether this is because they have looked to Germany and seen the monumental catastrophe (I was going to say fuck-up, but that is what they really needed) or some other reason is unclear. In Victor Orban’s case the reason is simple, he does not want migrants.

2 Likes

2 Likes

de5b84013cc8ef47

1 Like