The Rabbit Hole

D’ya think ‘‘the world’’ is waking up? You know who owns Pedowood don’t you?

Liberals, vegans, PARASITES… Where does it end?

I’m not too crazy about Korean movies, but I happen to know the main actor from another film (I can’t even pronounce his name), so I might give it a go.

https://youtu.be/14dzB-DfW4s

2 Likes

3 Likes

d5a15390539c6888

5 Likes
1 Like

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

It is estimated that 100% of Europeans have at least one ancestor who survived the black death LOL.

1 Like

The site I found the post is probably adding the current millions of immigrants, legal and non, from Asia, Africa and other parts of the world and considers them “Europeans”.

1 Like

White genocide is nothing new.
Waves of the bubonic plague that hit Europe were unleashed intentionally.

Boris really in control ? Attenborough national treasure for reading all his scripted bullshit !

Are most conservative Brits satisfied with BREXIT? Many of us Yanks very happy to see it finally happen.

1 Like

I’m probably not the best one to ask Jim. Let’s just say I remain cautious, the article above talking about the prime minister’s plan seems to be a plan that Greta Thunberg would make :wink:

2 Likes

It will probably take some years before people really feel (and experience) the difference to appreciate life without interferences by Brussels bureaucrats.

I thought Attenborough’s videos were very educational.

But not any more.
He has been bought for some time.

I still don’t trust Boris but he is better than the alternative.

1 Like

That is if there is any difference. Statements like that from Boris about fuel just make me think the show must go on and BREXIT is just a slight change to the script but the goals are still firmly set by TPTB.

Yes and he has been grooming that other willing idiot Brian Cox to carry the baton when his toes curl up.

1 Like

This is the real issue, the politics are just broken and it’s just there as a comfort blanket for “us”. There is never a suitable alternative and never will be until “we” really see the game is always just about power, control and greed. Some are starting to realise that their populations are starting to be replaced by less questioning and even more grunt like humans in order that the machine continues to roll.

1 Like

https://citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/news/eu-targets-post-brexit-london-in-shake-up-of-mifid-ii-research-rules/a1321186

1 Like