The Rabbit Hole

Well, they tend to do things like super glue themselves to objects. We should leave them. I would also mix the water with something quite unpleasant. :smile: And make them eat their plastic water bottles.

Funny you donā€™t get anti capitalists or anarchists anymore. Now they have a different guise, they are able to recruit more sheep.

1 Like

Nose rings, eh?

Heh, that reminds me of pranksters who put super glue on public toilet seats.

I canā€™t say I donā€™t find it funny because what kind of a moron would ever let their skin come into contact with a public toilet seat? :nauseated_face:

Some toilets have dispensers of disinfectant gels which are good. I always go on at my kids about lining the seat with toilet paper, though not sure if they do! The younger one has not long been going into public toilet cubicles by herself, but I hammered it into her that she has to test the lock first. :roll_eyes:

France is just about entering the modern age now with their toilets. Holes in the ground are rare these days, though I spotted some at a zoo this summer! Yikes! We used to call them flush and rush, because if you didnā€™t rush, you could have wet feet.

Back onto Extinction Rebellion. Who would have thought eh?

But reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2025 is not so much unrealistic as suicidal. To do this would force us to stop most industry in Britain from operating.

We would be committing to an act of impoverishment no nation in human history has or could ever contemplate, returning to levels of privation and hardship of the 18th Century, before the Industrial revolution.

The madness of XRā€™s specific demands is, however, a red herring.

We will create a democracy fit for purpose and yes, some may die in the process
Roger Hallam, the founder of Extinction Rebellion*

The demonstrations arenā€™t about those, they are simply a hook to draw in well-meaning but gullible protesters who think XR is about stopping climate change.

In reality, XR has a hardcore programme of revolution.

Its aim is to destroy capitalism and our democracy ā€“ and its environmental demands are merely a move towards that.

A report published this year by former Met Police counter-terror chief Richard Walton shows that XR aims to achieve a total breakdown of the state and democracy.

XR is an offshoot of rising Up, a group which calls for ā€œa fundamental change of the political and economic systemā€.

According to Rising Upā€™s manifesto, all private businesses must be abolished and it should be ā€œillegal for any enterprise other than the state and local co-operatives to create the nationā€™s moneyā€.

One of Rising Upā€™s founders, Roger Hallam, is the key figure in XR. He says that XR ā€œwill bring [the Government] down and create a democracy fit for purpose and yes, some may die in the processā€.

Possible the most delusional person in the US. Trump baited her yesterday and she retorted ā€œdonā€™t tempt me, I just might get in and beat you againā€

5 Likes

Go Hillary go!

(to hell)

If she were holding on to a walker, it would be 100% accurate.

Hillary Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/

2 Likes

I guess that makes Gaddafi on a par with Lincoln and JFK who challenged the bankers (and lost)

in contrast to Andrew Jackson who ā€œkilled the bank.ā€

The outer fringes of the rabbit hole - yep the globe story again.
(For the computer illiterates out there this is 50 mins long)

1 Like

That is right, they are ā€œout there, not here.ā€ :wink:

Talking of super glue earlier, it didnā€™t take them long. Top of a plane of all places :joy:

He should get a free passage to Grand Canaria, on condition that he doesnā€™t leave his ā€˜seatā€™.

The ISS is maintained in a nearly circular orbit with a minimum mean altitude of 330 km (205 mi) and a maximum of 410 km (255 mi), in the centre of the thermosphere,
The thermosphere lies between the [exosphere] and the [mesosphere]. ā€œThermoā€ means heat , and the temperature in this layer can reach up to 4,500 degrees Fahrenheit.
How does that work - Iā€™m confused again

Iā€™m confused about the Americans traveling to the moon and back through the highly radioactive van Allen belt in a tin foil rocket, and they came back safely.

Now NASA is developing a space vehicle which will protect humans in a radioactive zone. Ha?

The part about why things disappear from the bottom up was quite an interesting thought stream.

However: as somebody who has worked with GPS, and subscribes to the WGS-84 geoid model, the more the mind control was trying to convince me that the earth is flat the more I was watching the chartā€¦

It is easily possible today to prepare a couple of planes to take off from any runway and remain on course without any deviation in flight until it re-lands on the same take off runway. Fueling can be done in the air to navigate the circumference of the earth and monitor the flight all the way around.
It is rather curious why nobody has done it to dispel once and for all the flat earth theory.
I wonder why it hasnā€™t been done?

I consider that unnecessary in light of the FACT that all other large planets and all stars are near spherical in shape. This is the only logical shape for them to be in because of GRAVITY attracting all matter that makes up the object toward its center.

That, and the FACT that we have hundreds of photographs (made with film cameras) of the Earthā€¦all showing it in its OBVIOUS near SPHERICAL configuration.

I can easily understand why sailors and others who lived long before aviation and space travel were common would believe there had to be an edge to the earth, like on a dinner plate, although some wise men suspected roundness because of what they saw in their telescopesā€¦all visible planets were ROUND.

To seriously push the flat Earth narrative today is beyond lunacy.

1 Like

Agreed it is totally uneccessary and that is why it should be done.
It is uneccessary to spend millions on sculptures to put in cities (especially ice sculptures :sweat_smile:) but it is done.
It is unnecessary for Mcdonalds to spend millions on giving away plastic toys with happy meals but it is done.(they just stated they will now stop it)

The list of money wasted on uneccessary projects is endless.

It would cost very little to send a plane around the globe but to my knowledge it has never been done and to do it would finish all talk of flat earth possibility.
It was announced this year that a spitfire was being flown the 27,000 miles around the world. It unfolds that it is not flying around the world per se because it is simply visiting various countries.
If this nonsense can be performed then truly flying a plane around the globe could also be performed and it would put to bed the idea of a flat earth :wink:

@Jen ā€¦ I was going to say that it is safe to go back in here, but now Dr.Manshe and Cerberus are having a childish rantā€¦