The Rabbit Hole

Oh dear… maybe I should have said league squash. I played in different clubs, but in the main one, there were about 20 divisions and in the top 15, there was only me and one other woman. I got to division 4. It is a shame really, because women’s games are very different - a lot of lobs and drops with interesting angles and not just slam, slam, slam all the bloody time trying to intimidate you. :roll_eyes:

It may be sport in general that perhaps women don’t do much or perceived not to do much. I walk into a shop like Ellis Bingham looking at ski stuff and 3/4 of the shop is filled with men’s stuff. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/i/status/1179876773607161857

“Probably the last time he’ll pick a pocket and probably the last time he’ll pick his nose too!”

1 Like

Talking about psycho-eco-warriors now they say to start eating babies!
The left is the weakest link. Real insanity! :japanese_ogre:

What I don’t get is why there are so many of them nowadays. I know we used to lock them in asylums, but they were still relatively few those days.

CONstant mass mind control is showing it’s results.

Icke has a point.
It’s not normal that banks loan you money (which they don’t have) and charge you interest for it.
(This may not happen to us, as individuals, but it happens to governments all the time)

It’s not normal that banks charge interest at all. It’s a fraud.

I mentioned “Joseph’s penny” somewhere.
If Joseph saved a penny for baby Jesus, how much is the penny worth now? Pure gold several times the size of Earth.
It’s not normal.

1 Like

“Greta and the climate kids are under attack!”

Avaaz says.
Yeah, sure, these brainwashed Soros kids.

I watched this somewhere else.
I agree with @Jen that they should be treated as mentally ill.
The most weird thing is that nobody in the audience appeared to say anything…

edit: it might have been here, but I think it was one of those other news sites.

It is an anti-aircraft gun…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She was a plant.

But the lack of reaction in the audience was rather telling.

I’m sorry, but I thought that was hilarious when I watched it. We’ve got to eat the babies! :rofl:

image095

3 Likes

8a5dc45f51a12de5

2 Likes

I bet the rider was an American.
Home of Coca Cola. LOL

4f57c16cf5ff3560d448c05b71e6389d

Practical advice. :+1:

2 Likes

What happened to Boris’ water cannons? May banned them when she was HS and Boris was Mayor, but she’s a nobody now.

That’s crazy, Jen.

What do you think would happen if they did use water cannons or other means (tear gas) to get these wacko’s off the streets?