The Rabbit Hole

No deal Brexit is the only real Brexit and is what 17.4 million of us voted for. There was no Brexit with conditions! There is a speech by David Cameron where he says something like 28 times that out of the EU means out of the single market and out of the customs union. Now are you sure you really want to vote for that? 52% said yes and those who abstained are deemed to accept the majority vote.

1 Like

Where is that thread? We canā€™t have access to the GC because itā€™s a boysā€™ club and they donā€™t want girlies, which is fair enough. Similarly, the RH is a place for civilised people with IQs exceeding that of chimpanzees. Sort of rules Toss out.

2 Likes

Keep it simple. Itā€™s a damn good BUSINESS. Like most things MONEY.

Iā€™m about halfway through this, do you know the original source, sound like it was a recorded radio broadcast ?

EDIT: Scratch that just heard.

:+1: Thanks. In queue.

He added images, videos and graphics after to the interview so the points he makes are so much more easily understood.

:rofl:

The Personal Insult thread

Bishop punched during mass by a pimp for not paying the hooker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4v0b8stI98

1 Like

Pimp smack that bish-up.

1 Like

Thanks Jen. Do you have no concerns about that causing chaos, or do you think it will just be smooth going.

In that article:
ā€¦go to exhibit B and tell me that they donā€™t have the same nose
ā€¦go to exhibit C and tell me that they do have the same nose

Iā€™m good with (almost) anything that gets us out.

1 Like

That definitely types him as Ross88 (or whatever) from FF.
My first interaction with him was to put him on my ignore list in FF because he was behaving like a child and repeating that ā€œdonā€™t be scared homieā€ thing.

1 Like

Oh thanks, but what a waste of spaceā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Personally, the latter. Remember Y2k? All that scaremongering came to nothing. The world didnā€™t end.

No divorce is pleasant. Does that mean you stay in your shitty marriage instead, continuing to take crap from a control freak, dictating every aspect of your life and taking all your money? Or do you get out and plan to mitigate the change in circumstances?

3 Likes

Didnā€™t he admit it at one point?

I love the shift you folks are taking for more independence and less global dependence.

It is quite amazing in spite of all that you are fighting for to break away from the chains, we have people in this country (a few on this board) who want to be put in them and drag everyone else along with them.

1 Like

With all due respect, that seems a bit contradictory. Is it scaremongering that will come to nothing, or akin to a divorce thatā€™s going to bring pain.

It seems as though you really are expecting the unpleasantries of divorce but consider it to be worth it?

With all due respect.

Let me spell it out. I expect the logistics to go smoothly. Not everyone is happy with the divorce, therefore it is unpleasant. Comprendez?

3 Likes