The Rabbit Hole

@Patriot can cross-reference the IPs from Freebird and here.

1 Like

Oh poo. The DARPA brags thread? Iā€™ll send him a PMā€¦ :grimacing:

Edit: IDK how to send a PM with a hidden profileā€¦ Uggggh!

2 Likes

Good.

I hope Patriot and son are well.

3 Likes

That has to wreak havoc with people who have VPNā€™s.

1 Like

LOLā€¦ I can run a business but damned if I can do even the most basic techie stuff. :woozy_face:

kjjhot_1
https://www.wideopenspaces.com/isis-member-shot-head-sas-sniper-teaching-beheading-class/

3 Likes

If Ross/ RICKTHEBOSS had an ounce of sense, he would have used a VPN because he would be aware of IP conflict. I have no idea if he has the sense or not, so you may or may not be able to cross reference.

Iā€™m no Xspurt, but Iā€™ve had sites send me a message that my account was opened on an unfamiliar deviceā€¦such as when I used my ChromeBook for the first time to access my bank. It had the same IP address but a different device ID.

I now use only one device (laptop) for all internet venturesā€¦except for email, I use laptop and phone.

Itā€™s @Dr_Manhattan . He and Wild Rose go at each other a lotā€¦and the Doctor seems to prevail more often than not.

1 Like
3 Likes

Actually, I just uncork a 750ml bottle of single malt ā€¦ and throw the cork away!

booze

2 Likes

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

2reenshot_1%20(2)

1 Like

Hoooo leee foook. That make me laugh my ass off. :joy:

Donā€™t forget to check out The Comedy Club thread in the lounge. :+1:

1 Like

My Hooo leee fook comes from this, which I still LMAO everytime I think of itā€¦
:rofl:

1 Like

I hope that is nothing serious. As Diane wrote: family first ā€¦ always

:pray:

Patriot can also check the access email account.
AFAIK a 1000-year ban at Freebird does not automatically migrate to PB if a miscreant makes a separate request to join PB.

1 Like

You have your IP which is assigned to you by your ISP, be it mobile network or broadband. Your device will also give out a device ID and that is one of the things used in financial fraud risk management (a vertical in the family business, so I know a bit :wink:). You can share your IP address with your neighbour if you both use the same ISP. You can stay in the same location and change your IP simply by changing your ISP. Or use a proxy. Itā€™s very easy to hide your true location. I use my phone to log in a lot and will probably show lots of different IP addresses as I will be at lots of different locations. Mobile IPs are based on the transmitters.