The Rabbit Hole

So why did she not scream/shout /cause a lot of commotion? It was a packed plane, not middle of nowhere. Ok, that was totally gross and deserved punishment, but 9 years is rather steep. After all, he never actually hurt her. Then we have Muslims who get less for actually grooming and raping little girls.

IDKā€¦ Youā€™d think that would be a normal reaction, to be so horrified youā€™d pretty much scramble to get away even if it meant crawling over the people in the seat in front of you.

Not physically, no but Iā€™m sure she has emotional scars and new issues to deal with as a result of it, just like anyone who has been violated would.

I think that depends on the State, the sentencing guidelines and the judge. Good behavior gets you out early.

That is something I donā€™t understand. These people are heinous animals. I hope your prisons are like ours where pedofiles donā€™t have too long of a life span.

She was Blake Carringtonā€™s ex-wifeā€¦

1 Like

Were you fired from the Tory Party, or have they not found out yet?

Our prisons are nothing like yours. Only a couple of days ago I read an article about a prisoner being allowed out for a spa break. They are really soft. Sentencing is soft too. That is why convicts do all they can to avoid being deported to the US. I think itā€™s great to hand them over to you, especially the Muslims. Not so sure about financial crimes though.

I am a bit old fashioned on that front, British stiff upper lip. Stop blubbing and get over it!

1 Like

I havenā€™t told them. That would be funny. I signed up last September so I could have a say should there be a leadership contest going to a members vote. I just donā€™t care now. Shall I be an arse and demand a partial refund on my Ā£25? :grin:

1 Like

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Laymanā€™s simplified view.

2 Likes

Hey Alex, good to see you back!

3 Likes

Alex, nice to see you again and looking forward to the best memes

2 Likes

I remember sleep.

It was nice.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a07DoTMTz44

1 Like

No wonder the immigrants have no fear spending time in jail.

Look at how they are punished where they come from. That is fear and that kind of extreme is what keeps them in line.

1 Like

Some people can do that. I tend to be the same way.

Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™d have done in that situation (airplane). Fight or flight? Iā€™ve been in some where Iā€™d have thought Iā€™d fight only to flight as well as the opposite.

If you find any sleep, donā€™t hog it all.

There are ā€œwhite collarā€ type prisons throughout this country as well. It depends on social and financial status, but run-of-the-mill shitbags get the GenPop treatment.

What would I do if I found some pervā€™s hand in my knickers whilst I slept, on a plane? I would slowly and gently take his hand out of my knickers, take one finger and suddenly wrench it back as hard as possible, till I hear a snap. :grin:

Just throwing this out there, but itā€™s super easy to poke a finger in between someoneā€™s eyeball and tear duct. I hope anyone that ever tries to hurt any one of you remembers the resulting trauma for the rest of their life.

I donā€™t like violence, but when itā€™s called for,

grass%20grow