The Rabbit Hole

He isn’t so brainless as you may think, he understands a hell of a lot through personal experimentation and research from medical literature before everything turned into management and not cure. This guy helped a lady that had no hope of survival with stage 4 ovarian (I think) cancer. She put all of her records online and what the Docs wanted to do. She chose to trust Cole (meathead) and when she returned for her scan in 3 months the tumours were almost gone, she then had a further follow up and totally gone. Anyway she posted all the results with name etc online via facebook and they took it all down. No good people getting cured when they can put you through some gruelling and expensive cancer treatment just before you die.

What Eric is talking about is basically why I (about 90%) of the time stick to one meal a day.
It’s also not just about combining carb and protein. Even without carbs eating anything promotes an insulin response. So if you are a lard arse ( I have the potential if I’m not careful even through my toughest training years), it is better to eat your daily calories in one sitting rather than split into separate meals. As the eating frequency keeps insulin levels raised, which is nature’s way of storing fat for lean times. One meal only one insulin response, which gives time to burn all the available calories rather that tucking it away.
So for example if someone needs say 2000 calories to maintain weight under the normal meal regime 3 times a day , that same person will slowly drop weight by eating the same calories but in a single sitting and also gains the benefits of reduced stress that insulin puts on the body.

THE WAY TO BURN FAT…

How-to-burn-fat

1 Like

Strangely, when I was growing up, I never wanted breakfast, I rarely stopped for lunch, maybe half a sandwich but my mother always gave us a big evening meal. I was so active I never stopped doing stuff, running to school, playing football in the playground, football for the school team, athletics, gymnastics… Even at the age of 18 I was only about 8.5 stone and a few percent body fat. In my late 20’s I piled on 50% extra weight and felt totally lethargic for some years until I went back to football, took up squash, gym training… and became super fit again. My diet naturally went back to 1 or 2 meals a day and this felt right again. I think it is just what you get yourself used to but I do think it helps to be active.

3 Likes

You should post this sort of vid. out in the main pages where others can see this.
I encountered anti-TR sentiment amongst some ordinary public members (no I did not start the conversation) in Luton, of all places… Who would have thought…

Yes defo Rob. Sitting on the couch is not the way to go for sure but diet is so important and for me frequency. The body naturally wants to store any surplus calories as fat, it’s very smart in that respect from an evolutionary perspective but in today’s abundance totally not necessary.

1 Like

It will promote conversation to thread starter and right now I don’t have that much time for arguments. But be my guest…

I plonked it here just for the sharing and update aspect.

Which reminds me of this;

Doc: The tests came back you are obese.

Patient: Yeah it runs in the family…

Doc: No one runs in your family you fat bastard ! :laughing:

5 Likes

If not, then all that swearing does him no favours. I didn’t / couldn’t listen to all of it. :grin:

I think what Eric says is just part of the story. There is also the amylase part. From what I remember reading about it, some people have an abundance of amylase (enzyme which helps to digest starch), say 8 or 9 types whereas some people only have 1 or 2 types. That is purely genetic. The ones who can digest starch well can eat high GI foods and by the time it hits the bloodstream, it is as if the food was low GI.

I wouldn’t argue there is something to that as we have evolved geographically and from an ancestral perspective developed to eat the available foods. Everyone’s insulin response will differ but there will still be a response on some level no matter what we eat. It is the storage hormone. So with excess calories that remain after glycogen depletion are packed off into cells as triglycerides. (Mr Blobby Cells :crazy_face:)

The body is working properly being an efficient fat storer, the owner of the body has to recognise they just don’t need another larder for storage !

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation, Jenny.

Howdy, everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

For the Yanks.

3 Likes

I was wondering when you’d make it in! :grin:

Here’s your :trophy:

1 Like

That was too funny! Thanks for the laugh…

Thanks! I’m going to put it on the mantel above my fireplace! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For the Limeys…:rofl:

Your welcome!

Now you must read the entire thread before posting again!

There will be a pop quiz later! :innocent:

2 Likes

Nah, this is us @DMK :grin:

https://youtu.be/Efox-uWtjwg

1 Like

HAAAAA that was hilarious :rofl:.

I thought my web cam was switched off ! :crazy_face:

4 Likes