The Rabbit Hole

south England is beautiful and so is Jersey and Guernsey

1 Like

Have you been to Cornwall? Best weather in the UK (LOL), best food, best beaches (maybe?) and no Muslims. Muslims congregate up the A1 corridor.

1 Like

@robgsxr Even the best skiers have their moments. I may not be as slick but you wouldnā€™t see me crashing on such a flat piste :joy: Iā€™ll do another vid next season (be Christmas :sob:) with more aggressive turns. Watch from 3:00.

yes I have, Penwith peninsula and surrounding, ( loved Penn Birth Cove, what a hidden treasure)

I have to say trying the cornish pasty was really friggen good

its such a beautiful part of England and yes no friggen muslims

Shamefully I have been to more places in France than the UK. I tend to head south. :grin: Cornwall is only a 5-6 hour drive for me, next time I want to see Tintagel, birthplace of King Arthur.

Also the Lake District is worth a visit if you can cope with plenty of wet.

I didnā€™t get the chance to drive up to Tintagel from Cornwall my girlfriend at the time who came with us mentioned she wanted to visit Tintagel

There is so much rich history in England, a truly fascinating country Ive been to a few places in France, the usual Paris, Nice, Calais .

I find Europe very interesting .

Looks like he was playing for the camera and his inside ski just dug in a little.
I could handle that sort of off its the high speed steep offs that make me cringe.
Youā€™ve only got 7 months to wait :sweat_smile:

Paris - Muslim shithole, Calais - shithole! Calais was really bad a few years back with all the illegals. They would be throwing missiles at UK bound cars and lorries and burning tyres in the road, trying to stop them so they can clamber in. Every time you would have to psyche yourself up to potentially run someone over, because you donā€™t stop!

I donā€™t really go for cities. One of the reasons I watch the entire Tour de France (I record it then watch it over many months!) is the scenery. I make a note of places Iā€™d like to visit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Showing off you mean? Yep, he was instructing on how to carve like him :rofl:

Mountain biking now! Only this week is very wet and I donā€™t quite fancy it so itā€™s gym work. 2 weeks of altitude training is paying off!

2 Likes

The only altitude training you can do here in East Anglia is if you are lucky enough to have a tree to climb in your garden :rofl:
There is a mountain bike track in a place called ringland hills near Norwich but the one and only time I went there I trashed the bike I was on, landing badly over a jump. Embarrissingly it was a spare bike my friend had lent me to experience the course :blush:
I stick to flat roads to the beach and back now.

1 Like

The hardest part of skiing is not the skiing itself but lugging those bloody skis uphill in deep stuff with 2kg on each foot at altitudes of 2-3000m. I got bad aches on my arms from all the pushing to get uphill or along on the flat. Iā€™m not very good at carrying stuff. :grin:

1 Like

So thatā€™s what is pushing up property prices in the South-West

1 Like

BREAKING! BREAKING!

Danny Baker fired from BBC after mocking the latest Royal birth

Looked like he high-sided off the outside ski to meā€¦ :wink:

That was actually really pathetic. Totally recoverable! I donā€™t think anyone noticed but I had a little hiccup on my run down in my vid, near the end, with fairly decent speed too. It could have been nasty. :joy:

I heard he just signed a 5 year contract. How do you get fired from the BBC? You could try punching a producer over steakā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

ā€¦or try bullying the production staff

I bet that contract was written in such a way that he still gets paid for 5 years after being fired.

2 Likes

So much for free speech in the UK, apparently you cant fat shame, make fun of the Royals and you better not say anything derogatory against Muslims or muslim migrants

The Bobbies spend more time chasing down nasty speech on Twitter vs actually chasing real criminals

1 Like

You can. What Danny Baker said was not illegal, just in bad taste. You can fat shame too, but Muslims is another matter. I wonder whyā€¦

1 Like