The Rabbit Hole

lettuce, guacamole, bacon and tomato sandwich

Sounds really nice!

1 Like

You know M&S sell burkinis? Not sure if it is the case everywhere, but have you noticed they put retards, marginals, the mentally unstable and the ultra obese on their front line customer service, right in your face? Yeah, so do you have a problem?!

Prefer black pudding eggs and mushies with bacon.:drooling_face:

I haven’t ventured into a department store for well over 25 years I reckon ! So no idea what they stock or who is on the front line but nothing surprises me.
I remember years ago before it was an issue to be linked to sweat shops and their gear was produced in the same way but thrice the price.

I have noticed. It is a shame because mostly their merchandise is good quality.

@Dr_Manhattan
I have just completed a system test on my Linux laptop. The battery on said laptop has been indicating that it was 88% charged, but no amount of charging seemed to improve that figure (so it may be time for another). However I decided to run on battery power this morning to let the system determine how much power is available. At least a couple of hours it seems. Whilst I was away from the desk my system performed a controlled crash. When I returned the power indicator LED was occasionally glowing red, and the screen was blank and totally unresponsive.

So I switched on the power-supply and rebooted the system. It came back … right back to where it left off … including all the warning notifications which said it was about to shut down. All my browser history is intact. I am impressed.

…the battery icon is missing from the system-tray, but otherwise it seems fine.
Linux Mint 18.3 ‘Sylvia’ :+1:

1 Like

M&S food is about the best this country has to offer. It’s excellent. I shop there a lot.

This sounds really good, if’ in I knew what it wuz! :rofl:

1 Like

All you need to know bout American politics.

3 Likes

Why the marxist democrat party is losing normal Americans daily. Americans who work and make the country work.

1 Like

A full English or in Stu’s case, a sausage short.

1 Like

Don’t know much abt US politicians but Tulsi would get my vote - I always was a sucker for attractive eye candy.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=english+breakfast+with+black+pudding&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifmN7so4viAhV3ShUIHcreAQsQ_AUIDigB&biw=1344&bih=731

Some nice looking ones and some stinkers in this lot but you will get the idea.
I prefer my eggs poached and the sausage has to be a very high pork content 97/98% and I take the skin off. My local butcher just sells the sausage meat and his own recipe Bury black puddings. Same deal with the bacon, good thick cut that hasn’t been pumped full of water and crap. I don’t have it that often so when I do it has to be perfect.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh no being short on your sausage can be a problem ! :laughing:

1 Like

Looks absolutely delicious. Get amused by the Brit language as it’s as “colorful” as American “southern”. :joy:

She’s a looker – still a marxist democrat which makes her views completely opposite mine. What the dems are desperately looking for. Good looking, sounds reasonable, a woman and a reserve army officer. :woozy_face: Still a marxist democrat. :nauseated_face:

And this is why the marxist dems are going off the rails. Trump is slowly but surely getting rid of the deadwood and political hacks and appointing good, honest people to get the job done. Gonna be some dems caught up in the criminal leaking.

Cause, for the first time in my lifetime, out side fighting back.

3 Likes

I know all the Yanks in here appreciate the UK!

4 Likes

The Irish accent does it for me. :grin:

https://youtu.be/IASg-hSVWdo

1 Like

Amazing photos. Saw many of them on cloudy/rainy days.

1 Like