The Rabbit Hole

I like Katie Hopkins message - just not sure abt her true motives and find her incredibly hypocritical/unwilling to see the true source of our problems

She is a journalist.
Unlike some she started out as a self-supporting journalist, i.e. she earned a wage doing that job.

so what is the true source of our problem, I have a feeling I know what youā€™re going to say
Maybe its Goldberg, Goldstien and Wineburgā€™s fault?

So why ask?..

Because It just confirms it

1 Like

Personally I think it is all down to Kartikeya

I donā€™t do much running these days. I love this though. 2:35 for a marathon is pretty good, but not all that really! There were a number of guys at my running club who could comfortably do a sub 2:30. Me, Iā€™ve never raced more than a 10k :laughing:.

Been to a social occasion today with some friends that are as old as my old flares but ā€¦
Brexit changes everything.
https://youtu.be/wtjro7_R3-4

1 Like

Learn something every day. This morning I learnt ā€œfat-fishing.ā€ :rofl:

SO, how will they prove their weight? It doesnā€™t take much to make a scale show a false reading.

ā€¦and why shouldnā€™t men be required to prove theirs?

They should. Men do the same. I donā€™t see how they can prove their height either.

Did you notice the date on the article? :joy:

1 Like

I didnā€™t bother reading it. :grin:

I did see April 1ā€¦thatā€™s why I didnā€™t take the bait.

That is a heck of a long way to run holding a GoPro !

I watched John Cleese being interviewed on YouTube. Seems he is off to Nevis (and St.Kitts I presume) as a result of our recent social improvements. Sounds like my sort of place to go ā€¦ warm and cheap

BTW, that guy in the intro, is that Barry White when he was slim?

1 Like

Ski season is finished but I canā€™t get skiing out of my head. I can do this! No hesitation, just jump right in. The drop isnā€™t for far, you can quickly get an edge in.

@robgsxr you might like this :rofl:

:laughing: somebody ( presumably Corbet ) clearly said one day
" letā€™s go find something else to do on skiā€™s that might kill us"
The guy at 2.46 confirms this.

Sorry I decline this invite too ā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not as bad as it looks, not that Iā€™ve been there :joy: It flattens out very quickly, so what you have to do is just ignore the steep bit and focus on the flat. Work out your line and go for it; itā€™s when you donā€™t properly commit that you crash. :rofl: The edge on La Face is not as steep as that, it was 45 deg, but was relentless for over a mile.

1 Like

No itā€™s not Barry although he does have a look. When I searched for the song I noticed lots of people had it confused too. They had uploaded the song and credited it to Barry white but I remember the release and it was definitely ā€œThe Manhattansā€ and the voice was Blue Lovett, the writer and Barry White look alike.

M & S can go down the pan for me.

2 Likes

I heard theyā€™re working up one using Salmon, Halibut, Ipecacuanha. and Turkeyā€¦a tasty SHIT sandwich!

ā€¦available only to their upper management!

1 Like

ā€¦ and sound-alike

1 Like