The Rabbit Hole

I was able to watch the two shown in @StuFX’s post, just not the one shown in the linked article.

1 Like
2 Likes

:+1:Asar the one in linked article doesn’t work for me either. That article was for the script to get anyone up to speed with quick background story.

And on the other slippery subject, did the skiing go well ?:smile:

She can’t get enough of it! She’s staying another week!

“Funky Stuff”

Par, ley, par, ley

I can’t get enough of that funky stuff

I said, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah”

Daa dii daa dii daa, daa dii daa dii daa

1 Like

No words, she’s been on electronic tag for a while and breezes in to the house to vote. Meanwhile TRobinson completely deplatformed !!

1 Like

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2019-012-if-uk-stays-in-the-eu-these-are-the-consequences/

2 Likes

One of their own ! When the numbers are up this is what’s in store for the rest of us. No such thing as moderate islam, it’s just islam and what a pile of shite it is.

3 Likes

…so what was all the fuss about the loss of the UK Financial Powerhouse ??
Looks like it has been gifted away already !
Gordon Brown … I knew he was Handsome…

3 people having sex is a threesome, 2 is a twosome. So next time someone calls you ‘HANDSOME’, don’t take it as a compliment!

1 Like
1 Like

Is “For Britain” one of those banned political parties?

If all of this is accurate, I suggest that the UK tell the EU to go fuck themselves.

1 Like

It’s the party headed by Anne Marie Waters and although not banned they aren’t top of the BBC interview list.

If the free nations of the world do not rid themselves of the intolerant goatfuckers, they will all to soon lose their freedoms.

1 Like

As long as there are political leaders like Trump in America, Orban in Hungary, Solberg in Norway, and waiting in the wings Le pen in France , we have a good chance or those countries will be landing ground of people wanting freedom from these goat loving nutjobs.

2 Likes

We have our share of radical Muslims here in the USA. Why we offer freedom of religion to a theocracy that directly opposes our constitution is beyond understanding.

1 Like

Asar it’s shocking. I just can’t comprehend how almost half the population can’t see how damaging it is to our societies in hosting these mongrel bastards.

But it’s PC, don’t you see? :wink:

Fuck political correctness!

These leaders might stem the tide but not sure any of them have the stomach for what is needed to return the West to how it looked in the 50’s/60’s.

Yes I do and I despise it, utter bollox. I wouldn’t lose any sleep over the lot of them being wiped out. I think we have done too much kid gloves treatment and it’s time for the gloves to come off. A targeted virus (vaccine) !