The Rabbit Hole

1 Like

ā€¦what? ā€¦what?

2 Likes

I think it is because the grandkids know how to push their crinklies aroundā€¦ :heart_eyes:

images

3 Likes

What, 30mph? :joy:
ā€¦

Nay, nay! They We are simply older, wiser and really donā€™t give a shit about you, what you say, how fast they we move, what they we sayā€¦and likely get a kick out of making your blow your horn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

At least you have an excuse. :laughing: What do libtards have? They are the worst.

Get outdoors. :smile:

1 Like

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Now that is way to crazy for me.

I like climbing the 14erā€™s here but thatā€™s a bit extreme.

1 Like

One should never put off until tomorrow what one can put off until the day after tomorrow!

This video has not been made available in my country. Iā€™ll have to procrastinate watching it until I can find it elsewhere.

z0f8mi5kuhkinfhlxife

1 Like

bgw9cqq1to9m0daa8p8t

ā€œOne of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow.ā€

~Vincent T. Foss

ā€œProcrastination always gives you something to look forward to.ā€

~Joan Konner

1 Like

Scary stuff with the yellow vests. Did the French police not support the Nazis?

Reading some of the comments, it has been suggested that those arenā€™t French police but EU paid mercenaries.

2 Likes

30mph??? Iā€™ve never owned a vehicle ( 2 or 4 wheel) that would go that slow without choking up and stalling! If it wasnā€™t for cruise control, Iā€™d be under the jail. :rofl:

Iā€™ve found that sluggish old farts were sluggish old farts when they were in their twenties and thems of us with a lead foot always had it and will likely have it when they plant us. The dealership I have my F150 serviced at has 2 Shelby GT350ā€™s (ones a R model) in the showroom and I really gotta control myself ā€“ damn good lookā€™in, performance machine! :thinking::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I really donā€™t know how Trump puts up with this crap on a daily basis. More and more corruption is exposed daily and there is more ā€œjust under the surfaceā€ anger and disgust than Iā€™ve ever seen in my lifetime. Very explosive situation here. Even Fox news seems to be taking a hard turn to the left.

2 Likes

And the snowflakes are getting flaker by the day.

2 Likes