The Rabbit Hole

This is bizarre!

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1098337721087651840

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œitā€ ?

BTW Stu, I was finally able to see those videos that you previously posted. Thats some really messed up stuff on those 1400 victims most girls at the hands of Muslims. The police are pathetic! I was so outraged by this that I have no words to express that here. Tommy Robinson should definitely run for office, as it would be interesting how much support he would garner if he did!

Doc you are right, there are no words. We have a lot of people in positions of trust that just need to be shot or better still left for the general public to deal with !

EDIT: Alarming is what they have done to TR over the years in terms of the jumped up charges, etcetc

In the last week or so there is a police inspector that has been found guilty of some sort of child sexual abuse but he isnā€™t in prison. Heā€™s at home , how we ask can that be ?

I think he would garner an overwhelming amount of support but I think the establishment will keep finding ways to keep him involved in ongoing court cases, although itā€™s not against our laws to stand for election whilst imprisoned providing the sentence is one year or less.

EDIT: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/top-cop-demands-jail-time-15834900

If so many ppl still believe the earth is flat, maybe there is something to it after all. And the normal ad hominem attacks wonā€™t work - they are obviously not idiots.
Personally I find it very hard to believe but maybe thats just my cognitive dissonance at work.

1 Like

And Iā€™ve always been sceptical abt the moon landings

My issue has always been the whole deal with water/gravity and the moon landing spiel is so bizarre I really find it hard to believe so many buy into it as reality but whateverā€¦
Iā€™m marking time until 29th March to discover how the final chapter of my life will likely play out. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@asaratis @verv @devauxt

Maybe ā€˜ā€˜ownedā€™ā€™ was a misnomer shoulda said controlled by.
Bit like saying Ameriica is owned by ā– ā– ā– ā–  - It clearly isnā€™t but it is controlled completely by them.

On the 29th of Mar you will be a free man again - like the rest of UK

Stu, Iā€™m sorry, I hope you werenā€™t offended by me kidding you on the topic of flat earth in the past. I thought that the term looming was satisfactory but that, to me now, could be only another theoretical interpretation. In light of honest questions being thrown out by Magogā€™s video plus the fact that we are spoon fed lies everyday, Iā€™m more open minded to what the truth really is. The more you know makes you realize how little you know. Live and learn.

2 Likes

:+1: I do hope so but until 29th have switched off from the day to day theatre.

:+1: No mate not offended at all. Itā€™s a deep topic and I donā€™t think any of us are smart enough to make the claim that they 100% know the answer. We can ā€œbelieveā€ 100% we know the answer but itā€™s definitely not the same as knowing.

As Iā€™ve said before I think a decent yard stick is trusting your own senses. Much of what we learn is regurgitated stuff, some of it makes sense and some of it doesnā€™t. Make sense of that if you will ! :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

My traitor MP who was happy to ride on the Tory manifesto ticket of delivering Brexit, but since getting elected had done everything against exactly that. Good riddance to her. I think the feeling here locally is that too. There arenā€™t too many words said on the website. Happy to cite democracy when it suits, but not when it comes to the crunch. By election!! Rules need to be changed! Does anyone know if they are looking into that?

2 Likes

Wow! The saboteurs are still in a frenzy plotting and wanting to override the brexit referendum. They canā€™t stand it when their masters frown on their feeble attempts to stop it.
Tell them traitors to STFU and jump in the River Thames cause they wonā€™t be missed.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Terrorist blow themselves up when taking a selfie with a bomb triggered phone. Holy crap! These people are really this stupid. I suspect this video is going viral, because its funny as hell!

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1098390622808039431

6 Likes

I had somebody tell me that you never get Ginger female cats.
Me owning one at the time carried no sway with himā€¦

1 Like

Exodus, youā€™re a tough sell. :expressionless: