The Rabbit Hole

0af8af023e1121f0

3 Likes

This guy is gonna cause traffic accidents.
(Drivers are bound to stare at the rear view mirrors)

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Yu4sZSaMwCI

They sell their souls to Lucifer, the leader of the fallen angels. It’s a Satanic cult.

1 Like

33383bb3f9a69f95

No one can find this Nostradamus quatrain in his predictions. :slightly_frowning_face:

If someone ever does, I doubt it will include the text in brackets. (underlined in red on the copies we posted). The document looks to have been made up recently to me.

i.e. Fake History

Orson Wells narrated a documentary on Nastradamus and he was very convincing. Almost as good as when he did the narration of the War of the Worlds on the radio in the 1938. Scared the daylights out of many people back then.

1 Like
1 Like

Nut to butt.

intimate inmates

I don’t wish to be there

They’re just playin’ ball…so to speak!

1 Like

Losing intelligent and critical thinking.

Many of us don’t and never believed in god. Does that mean we are brain dead libtards? It’s an argument rather like conflating not believing in the official 9/11 narrative and hence being a flat earther.

It means that you don’t believe in god, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

It depends if you’re an agnostic, meaning you don’t know verses if your’e an atheist, meaning you are absolutly convinced there is no God. I’d like to hear the atheist’s proof.
Back to the natural effect of heavy metals in the brain, having been proven to cause dementia, magnets placed near parts of the brain would concentrate the metals causing brain disfuctions possibly affecting focus or cognizance.

If you believe God is an all-knowing geezer with white beard, hell bent on punishing you for eternity in hell for the errors you make in life, it sounds like you have a mental problem.