The Rabbit Hole

And if Soy boy Trudeau has any balls he would strip the little bastard of his citizenship as well.

Good for the UK for stripping the little bastard and charging his parents for sending money to the convert.

If he wants a miracle tell him to pray to Allah

1 Like

International law states that a person cannot be stateless, so only people with dual nationality can be stripped. We got in there first. That is why Canada is so upset. :wink:

3 Likes

ooohhhhhhhh, ugh.
well then lets send to Canada, kidnap the bastard let him go in the United states, notify ICE and Homeland and let them know he is an ISIS fighter and they will send his ass to Gitmo

Works for me.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBm1E5sowCc

I’m curious if the Brexiteers here are good with a no deal Brexit?

Best asked on the open thread of # Brexit Betrayal

1 Like

What of fucking waste of 20 minutes…watching that shit tape.

Just another repetitive guilt-by-association propaganda video by a demented conspiracy theorist aimed at anyone who ever had their picture made with Epstein.

Unrelated video clips repeated throughout to accompany the rambling drivel of a goddamned idiot.

That’s my fucking opinion…just as valid as that shown on the tape.

Rut row… In the personal insult thread: Ross the toss talking about the rabbit hole and the gentlemen’s club.

Granted I was playing a bit :laughing:

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes
1 Like

@StuFX
Very interesting
:thinking:

No deal Brexit is the only real Brexit and is what 17.4 million of us voted for. There was no Brexit with conditions! There is a speech by David Cameron where he says something like 28 times that out of the EU means out of the single market and out of the customs union. Now are you sure you really want to vote for that? 52% said yes and those who abstained are deemed to accept the majority vote.

1 Like

Where is that thread? We can’t have access to the GC because it’s a boys’ club and they don’t want girlies, which is fair enough. Similarly, the RH is a place for civilised people with IQs exceeding that of chimpanzees. Sort of rules Toss out.

2 Likes

Keep it simple. It’s a damn good BUSINESS. Like most things MONEY.

I’m about halfway through this, do you know the original source, sound like it was a recorded radio broadcast ?

EDIT: Scratch that just heard.

:+1: Thanks. In queue.

He added images, videos and graphics after to the interview so the points he makes are so much more easily understood.

:rofl:

The Personal Insult thread

Bishop punched during mass by a pimp for not paying the hooker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4v0b8stI98

1 Like