The Rabbit Hole

Incredible and mental all in one :clap::clap:

Eh, who cares what that guy says?

You know your capabilities - he doesn’t.

A lot of women are incredibly clueless regardless of their fitness. I could possibly be a great example of that. I get to thinking so intently about something that I have no situational awareness. I could have all the right moves, all the ability to run faster than a rabbit but if I’m lost in thought and someone plows into me like that, all the potential advantages I have are lost.

You know you… he doesn’t. Someone’s crap only means something if you … give it meaning.

Believe it or not, those of us who came from Hannity look out for the retreads, too. It is good to see in spite of our origins there is a level of protectionism towards those who are here to stay and maintaining integrity.

And now I have a bubbling spa and a margarita calling me…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Interesting.

bq-5c8eb1597c9ce

In reply:

We are “dickheads” and “retarded people,” because we called out RosstheToss. Bye bye Doc.

“bottom feeder” was one of Ross’s well used phrases.

I don’t get it, who are those two?

I know you can’t compare 10k’s because yours are on cliffs and sand and mine are on flat road under race conditions :joy:. Ran more trail today, I love running in nice weather!

Hey, that is a great warm up! I’ll repeat it if anyone is interested, but I guess not… :rofl:

1 Like

Unless you’re at the very top of your game, I don’t buy the men /women thing. I know of plenty of men who are pathetic whingebags and women who could out anything them. So it is mostly the individual. I don’t see myself as being disadvantaged! Nooo… you push yourself till you either pass out or throw up… :joy: (joking!)

Hints: Don’t you recognize the Arch De Triomphe…the flag… the yellow j…

The Macrons.

Only the gilets jaunes down the Champs Élysées… :thinking:

Exercises easy on the knees and lower back

1 Like

I think the guy in the pic has a penchant for older women.

More fuel to the fire for banning foreign aid

Screenshot_1

I get what you are saying, Jen. There are so many people, men AND women who if just trained to listen to their gut and have situational awareness could avoid much damage to themselves.

People give a lot away with micro expressions. Our subconscious picks up on them faster than we can process them. A gut feeling results.

We have environmental/situational micro expressions that occur in much the same way.

Something is wrong.

And yet, people fight or debate their gut feelings. Because it is politically correct? Because I am “supposed” to be safe?

The woman at the point of the topic? She had all of the gut feelings and ignored them. Why?

Lol, Diane, I had my head into sport and gabbing on about sport, but yes, I see the connection!

Because she was in a hotel complex with lots of people about and should be safe! She heard footsteps, one, two, three, four, then he grabbed her. I’m sorry, but four steps is enough time to run and if he grabbed her, why didn’t she scream the place down? Surely he would have had to get close before making contact? If she wasn’t wearing appropriate shoes, then she shouldn’t have gone out alone, simple!

You know what, you would think that kids taught martial arts would be pretty much on the ball as to what to do in a dangerous situation? They do, but their most powerful weapon? Their voice. They need to scream and shout as much as they can and you need no training for that.

I do think that certain sports help develop an awareness. I used to play a lot of squash, three times a week for 12 years. In squash, you can’t wait till you see where the ball is going before you react; that would be too late. You have to pre-empt it and that means reading and interpreting all the cues.

1 Like

Sorry Jen, my mistake. I didn’t realize till much later that I posted a RH question in the Brexit thread. :roll_eyes:

https://youtu.be/TzFnYcIqj6I

1 Like

No worries Alex. He’s not a happy bunny though! :crazy_face: