The Rabbit Hole

It sounds like the HIIT but a little less aggressive, I will try it out to get away from the longer distance stuff.
I often threaten myself with a swim in the sea when running along the beach but I’m a bit of a wuss for the cold water.
I have been looking at wetsuits so maybe I will find the courage, although Alexis’s suggestion of a trampoline might be a better start :blush:

1 Like

prept_1

2 Likes

979bc9ddde243403180957d61eb91108

:beers:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this posted anywhere.

link

Now you have.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

I heard there were only 30% of expected showed up to Corbyn’s anti Trump rally. Lots of unused placards.

Okay! I found Based Amy, but no mention of bringing down the blimp. Do you have a link to a news article?

https://twitter.com/realbasedamy

It could have been Hillary there. :confounded:

The media could learn from the Queen on how to be impartial.

1 Like

Asaratis, watch her last live stream video (6:47m) on the Twitter link you posted. She was arrested by the “brave” police at the end of it.

1 Like

I enjoyed both speeches. The Queen is always elegant. The Donald can be at times.

The Bitch would have demanded the center seat at the head table and to wear a ■■■■■■■ crown. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And that’s why I and millions of us “deplorables” voted for a non politician and businessman Donald Trump to keep Killary Clinton out. She’s evil.

2 Likes

I liked all but two things:

• She cut herself while slicing the balloon
  • She was arrested

Good show, Amy!

You noticed the cucked Bobbies didn’t give the old gal first aid cause she was dripping blood from a cut. No, the had to rough her up. I bet if she wore a burqa they would have been soooo polite.

2 Likes

That is excellent news. I felt so embarrassed that people had to resort to petty ‘name calling’.

“…we’re dealing with a secular religion…the crusaders of a secular holy war…”

Out on the mountain bike today. It’s good to mix it up. Either way, the dog gets an awful lot of exercise. He’s a very fit Border Collie who looks very lean especially after a good summer haircut, lol.

I want to address RosstheToss’s comments about me in here, because I don’t want his crap. So he thinks that I don’t have a chance running against most men. In a 1000 strong 10k field (usual split would be 2/3 men, 1/3 women), I would expect to come in the top 200 overall, probably top 10 for women. So yes, I can beat most men, over any distance, and these are “runners” not your average fat lumps. Not because I think I am all that, but because most men (and women) are fat and very slow!

What is your 10k time, by the way? :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I used to aim for coastal races because they were flat, but sod’s law there was always wind!

Danny MacAskill’s latest offering:

1 Like

Boudica has poked the fire

3 Likes

@Magog should call him MADFLAVOR.

Do you like my artwork?

…oh poo, it hasn’t reproduced the picture. :frowning:

Rick-the-Boss-01

2 Likes