1 Like

Boudica has poked the fire

3 Likes

@Magog should call him MADFLAVOR.

Do you like my artwork?

…oh poo, it hasn’t reproduced the picture. :frowning:

Rick-the-Boss-01

2 Likes

I think what can be seen on the flight path heading into Stansted is more appropriate.

Also his obsessive behaviour, mental instability and vindictive streak.

Ever wondered where our foreign aid money goes?

I wouldn’t know what I could do a set 10 k run in. I have never timed myself. I literally run all the way thinking, “one more step” until I run out of beach at Hopton cliffs, I then turn back until I run out of beach at Gorleston pier. I only know it’s just over 10k distance because Julia ran along a similar 10k path with her marathon trainer and we know that part of their run was shorter than my route.Their complete route was 18 miles :persevere:
I bike 6km to the beach from home; run 10km + mostly on sand and bike 6k back home in 70 to 80 minutes depending on wind and my energy levels.
You would almost certainly beat me.
a) because you are seriously competitive and I am not anymore and
b) because I tried your warm up routine you suggested months ago and nearly died after 40 seconds. :rofl:

Incredible and mental all in one :clap::clap:

Eh, who cares what that guy says?

You know your capabilities - he doesn’t.

A lot of women are incredibly clueless regardless of their fitness. I could possibly be a great example of that. I get to thinking so intently about something that I have no situational awareness. I could have all the right moves, all the ability to run faster than a rabbit but if I’m lost in thought and someone plows into me like that, all the potential advantages I have are lost.

You know you… he doesn’t. Someone’s crap only means something if you … give it meaning.

Believe it or not, those of us who came from Hannity look out for the retreads, too. It is good to see in spite of our origins there is a level of protectionism towards those who are here to stay and maintaining integrity.

And now I have a bubbling spa and a margarita calling me…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Interesting.

bq-5c8eb1597c9ce

In reply:

We are “dickheads” and “retarded people,” because we called out RosstheToss. Bye bye Doc.

“bottom feeder” was one of Ross’s well used phrases.

I don’t get it, who are those two?

I know you can’t compare 10k’s because yours are on cliffs and sand and mine are on flat road under race conditions :joy:. Ran more trail today, I love running in nice weather!

Hey, that is a great warm up! I’ll repeat it if anyone is interested, but I guess not… :rofl:

1 Like

Unless you’re at the very top of your game, I don’t buy the men /women thing. I know of plenty of men who are pathetic whingebags and women who could out anything them. So it is mostly the individual. I don’t see myself as being disadvantaged! Nooo… you push yourself till you either pass out or throw up… :joy: (joking!)

Hints: Don’t you recognize the Arch De Triomphe…the flag… the yellow j…

The Macrons.

Only the gilets jaunes down the Champs Élysées… :thinking:

Exercises easy on the knees and lower back

1 Like