The Rabbit Hole

:astonished: IMO there is nothing going on here that is more important than family. IDK what why he is in the hospital with his son, but my most earnest prayers are with him and his family.

4 Likes

ross88

Picture Profile from ForexFactory.
Is this a hint?
Is this enough evidence?
An IP address would be proof.

What thread?..

This one…the post by @KVN…right above your question.

1 Like

@Patriot can cross-reference the IPs from Freebird and here.

1 Like

Oh poo. The DARPA brags thread? I’ll send him a PM… :grimacing:

Edit: IDK how to send a PM with a hidden profile… Uggggh!

2 Likes

Good.

I hope Patriot and son are well.

3 Likes

That has to wreak havoc with people who have VPN’s.

1 Like

LOL… I can run a business but damned if I can do even the most basic techie stuff. :woozy_face:

kjjhot_1
https://www.wideopenspaces.com/isis-member-shot-head-sas-sniper-teaching-beheading-class/

3 Likes

If Ross/ RICKTHEBOSS had an ounce of sense, he would have used a VPN because he would be aware of IP conflict. I have no idea if he has the sense or not, so you may or may not be able to cross reference.

I’m no Xspurt, but I’ve had sites send me a message that my account was opened on an unfamiliar device…such as when I used my ChromeBook for the first time to access my bank. It had the same IP address but a different device ID.

I now use only one device (laptop) for all internet ventures…except for email, I use laptop and phone.

It’s @Dr_Manhattan . He and Wild Rose go at each other a lot…and the Doctor seems to prevail more often than not.

1 Like
3 Likes

Actually, I just uncork a 750ml bottle of single malt … and throw the cork away!

booze

2 Likes

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

2reenshot_1%20(2)

1 Like

Hoooo leee foook. That make me laugh my ass off. :joy:

Don’t forget to check out The Comedy Club thread in the lounge. :+1:

1 Like