The Rabbit Hole

I’m back to the Alps in a few days. There is nothing like shitting yourself senseless to feel really alive, lol. I clung onto a wooden post once in a thick blizzard for 45 mins. All I knew was on one side of me there was a sheer drop of about 500m but no idea which side as I had lost all sense of perspective and could see nothing.

My fitness is pretty good now, probably not far off my best. I held 170 bpm HR at the gym this morning for an hour, that is about 85% max for me. Feeling good!

1 Like

It’s always motivating to hear things like this. This makes me want a paramotor even more now. lol

You wouldn’t see much in a blizzard, lol. And the wind would smash you up.

1 Like

Yikes! :anguished:

One must never underestimate the gravity of any situation. :innocent:

1 Like

Seriously? :joy: Do you not have any good looking Democrats?

Keeping your looks is a choice. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hold on, I just smoked a couple of bowls with my coffee. Define good-looking Democrats? Like, good-looking enough to shag and shuffle, or stick around for breakfast?

Also, I’m not sure that I have all the choices in keep my boyish-good looks. My forehead looks angrier and angrier every year, even when I’m smiling. lol

1 Like

Bullshit! Keeping your looks is a futile maintenance effort! Your body wants to look a certain way…don’t mess with it! Just keep it clean and comb your hair! You’re gonna crinkle up someday…and your hair might turn blue all by itself…if it doesn’t fall out! :rofl:

Screenshot_4

• Arse (for you continentals)
3 Likes

That may well be your experience. :joy: :rofl:

You would shag a Democrat? Ohhhh dear!!! I have climbed out through a toilet window on a date when after 3 mins I learnt he was a libtard! Looks don’t matter!

Nooo! Not the way to keep your looks. I have never ever smoked. Sun, smoking, bad diet and lack of sleep are the biggest agers. My face is about the same as it was 20 years ago, so is the body. Same weight since I was 18.

1 Like

When I was young and dumb, I wouldn’t have thought twice about political views, but after I set basic standards for myself, I ended up in a good marriage anyway, so I don’t even matter in that department anymore. lol

Political ways need to extend to in-laws! My first marriage ended because the in-laws were a family of libs and they hated me, especially the fat ex sister in law. So @asaratis now you know it wasn’t pizza!

Actually I still have most of my hair…no bald spots…very little greying (except for the facial hair)…no crepe skin…no saggy flab…and no long ears.

People that guess my age since I turned 70 have never gotten within 5 years of it and all have been low…some recently as much as 20 years. I just initiated my 77th trip around the sun…I’m 16 days into it today.

I am well aged but not old. I consider old people to be those that have lived through 20 more years than have I…regardless of my age.

1 Like

Amazing and you apparently still have your marbles! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Good health!

@robgsxr, you may be interested in the pizza ex. :wink: The ex fat sister in law was married to an Irishman. They had a couple of kids. They were the most ardent subscribers to everything PC and were very righteous and smug about it. They were very much against anything competitive and would reprimand the kids as soon as they showed any sign of wanting to actually win at anything. I didn’t know it at the time, but they must have been the original supporters of cultural Marxism. Now the kids are grown up. In recent years I saw the Facebook profile of one of them. He was covered in tattoos and had his dick hanging out. His parents must be so proud! :rofl:

So that’s when you turned against fat people! :smile:

I’m a bit overweight but at 6’-2" I’m okay with it. I’m not trying to impress anyone with my looks…my money…our my comments. All the people I need respect from already give it.

…and I do love pizza.

2 Likes

Thanks! Good health is all I really need these days. Same to you!

2 Likes

I quite like AOC … until she speaks

If anybody doubts the effects of smoking here are a couple of shockers…

That was the first easily discernible … but then I found these !!

I would put these last two in their early 40s, gauged against my SO’s daughter who is about 42 and has about as many wrinkles as the girl on the right

1 Like

bq-5c94d85982531

Get ready for open warfare between the NWO and the French nation.
Vive la France. :fr:

5 Likes