🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

Its Official.

1 Like

This is an interesting poll showing that Biden would win.

I almost have to believe that libtards flocked to it in order to vote for him. Still its disturbing to think there are people out there that would vote for Biden.

So he is really going to run? It’s official? Do you think he has a chance?

1 Like

I never understood how so many people think one man is the savior. The fatal flaw of nations is lack of sight and prudence. Populism and nationalism are dangerous elements that are signs to be aware of.

2 Likes

Apparently so! As far as him having a chance, I touched upon this subject in another thread here.

How does one go about winning an election if the very system that they will use is rigged against them? IMHO that has to be addressed first. So to answer your question in theory with as many who are following him he could win, but what we just witnessed in this past Mid-term election of 2022 is the same thing that happened in 2020 and so that begs the question if the deep state, or the establishment is against you from the get go then it really doesn’t matter they win all the time.

We just covered that in the case study of King Solomon. The premise of populism is perhaps a spell that induces millions to follow with blind loyalty.

Trump said quite a bit in this video!

Wow!

President Trump: “We will dismantle the deep state and restore government by the people. To further drain the swamp, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of congress, it is time.”

1 Like

All the major TV networks, including Fox News Channel, pulled away before the ex-president had wrapped up

Footage captured by ABC News from Tuesday night shows members of Trump’s >Mar-a-Lago crowd trying to make an exit before he was done

Security held guests in the ballroom until the Trump family departed

Ivanka Trump sent out a statement saying that she wouldn’t be participating in the 2024 campaign and skipped the announcement

Ouch. This is gonna be rough ride Trump bros…

Wow, that is crazy if true! Then again is this coming from “Mail Online” ?

If he manages to get elected again, at least our tax dollars will stop going to Ukraine and start going back to Israel.

2 Likes

I never cared for her or that piece of shit husband of hers. As long as that skinny bastard stays away from the White House then Trump will be in good shape. He should bring back Steve Bannon if he wants to get vicious right out of the gate.

Letting him go was one of the first mistakes he made aside from having Pence as his running mate, who bears ultimate responsibility for the inside sabotage and Michael Flynn.

The fact that Pence is considering his own run makes my blood boil. He did nothing but work against President Trump his entire time in office.

Yeah, but look at it this way, if Pence does indeed run along with Mike Pompeo, they will soundly be humiliated on the national stage and that to me is good payback!

True - there is no way that either of those bozos makes it past the primary.

Pence for example is so unpopular right now among the conservative base, he would hardly get to 1% of the vote if he were lucky. One would think he would have enough sense to know that in order to save himself the embarrassment of defeat by running altogether.

Trump needs to recognize his actual base and stop pandering to blacks and hispanics. It’s fucking ridiculous.

He has to pander to everybody. He won’t win otherwise.

2 Likes