🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

Pence for example is so unpopular right now among the conservative base, he would hardly get to 1% of the vote if he were lucky. One would think he would have enough sense to know that in order to save himself the embarrassment of defeat by running altogether.

Trump needs to recognize his actual base and stop pandering to blacks and hispanics. It’s fucking ridiculous.

He has to pander to everybody. He won’t win otherwise.

2 Likes

Everyone except his majority white base who has been vilified for the past decade. Not a fucking peep.

Do you really think whites are the majority in America still?

Oh, so let’s not address them at all. Got it.

No dude, that is not at all what I am saying. What I am saying its a numbers game, and for him to win a majority he simply can’t pander to one base, it has to be all or nothing.

1 Like

Well if he doesn’t start addressing the anti-white bullshit, then he’s got a problem.

1 Like

I totally agree that the anti white nonsense is an very big problem and it has to stop, but this issue will only change when the culture from within changes, and starts with addressing the woke ESG corporate agenda that is mostly responsible for pushing such narratives.

1 Like
1 Like

Blacks are America’s gods. Americans fear blacks like a mortal would fear God. They’re not allowed to curse or speak ill of blacks, like how you mustn’t blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against blacks and beg for mercy, like you’d beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they’re allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous blacks, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for blacks for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while blacks get an entire month plus juneteenth and MLK’s birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease blacks. This is because black worship is the official religion of America

I advocate for instituting and designating a “White History month!”

A simple thank you and acknowledgement that Europeans built, advanced, and sustained Western Civilization will suffice.

1 Like

No doubt, but I am quite serious about designating a “white history” month. Its long overdue! It is the way!

1 Like

The same King who had close to 900 wives? I would ledger to guess he had much material to draw from to know such differences!:joy:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-11-16/donald-trump-s-candidacy-risks-ballot-challenges-over-jan-6-insurrection-role

Yes! Its interesting because the word “popularity” is referenced when it comes to politics. Surely King Solomon was no stranger to such things when being King.

1 Like
1 Like