Death of the Republican Party! 🐘

The story at the end is heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Republican Party message has a deep fog over it, they can’t get the message out, all the defoggers have been silenced and canceled. Trump, Milo Yiannopoulos, Gavin McGinnis, and many more. We have the best argument, but when you don’t die at the sword your message remains covered.

This midterm loss might be a positive, it took Rudy a few tries to become mayor of NYC, after massive amounts of I told you so.

But we have to fight, we have to shut down the government, we have to have physical response to the invasion, we have to have a response to Bidens DOJ.

Have a second amendment rally in NYC for a weekend. Who’s going to stop millions of gun owners from legally rallying and celebrating our rights in the heart of the beast. Bring pain.

The party of “united we stand” is now the party of “divided we fall.” RIP GOP.

1 Like

At this rate, the only thing the GOP can agree on is disagreeing with each other.

2 Likes

Do you think that the infighting within the Republican Party will have an impact on the upcoming election?

Given what we just learned from this past election cycle especially with the voting process its obvious we have a broken system. I would be at peace knowing that if we had a free and fair election and if the Democrats won fair and square I would accept the results without feeling betrayed. In other words knowing that “We the People” spoke without impedance then I would be OK with whatever outcome there was regardless of who won.

To answer your question more succinctly, I really don’t think it matters what is going to happen in the upcoming elections because at this point if the election process is rigged then its more about a selection than an election. Addressing the voting issue first has to be the number one priority going forward, otherwise Democrats are set to be in control forever. The question is what have Republicans done to fix this problem? When they start to deliberately sabotaging MAGA candidates just because the party establishment can’t control them such as Masters, Kent, Boabert, or a Kari Lake as mere examples, then they ultimately create mistrust with the electorate of their own base, and once that trust is broken and gone its hard to get back.

As far as infighting with the Republican Party is concerned, that may play a part if for no other reason people who have lost faith in the party itself decided to migrate to another one, or be part of a movement which to be honest is starting to form and grow now, what will happen in 2024 might be something we probably won’t recognize. I just don’t see a unified front when it comes to Republicans and its also obvious going with the status quo of Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and others isn’t going to do much to restore faith and people’s trust either. The only way the Republican party survives is if those people retire or they are forced to vacate their seats and new blood is brought in. On that last note, I also think its too late for the latter to happen, people have had enough and are ready to move on.

2 Likes

For conservatism to succeed, we must be united. Only by working together can we hope to defeat our enemies and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.

2 Likes

What more can I say? This is truly disgraceful!

2 Likes

It is the duty of election officials to ensure that elections are free and fair. This means that they should be impartial and unbiased in their decision-making and actions. Clearly, there have been many recent instances of election officials interfering with elections in order to benefit one candidate or party over another. This is unacceptable and it undermines the integrity of the electoral process. Election officials who are caught interfering with elections should be sanctioned severely in order to deter others from doing the same. Prison needs to be on the table. Only by upholding the highest standards of impartiality, and enforcing accountability, can we as a people ensure that elections are truly free and fair.

1 Like

I am not sure what Makes Trump or any other candidate running for office confident that they can win without fixing our election system. The only thing I can think of is to adopt the Democratic strategy and do the same. However sinking to their level is jus as bad!

1 Like

Just as we predicted would happen. No surprises!

Also as business as usual!

From Josh Hawley himself. “The Republican Party is dead”

1 Like

1 Like

Everything is about keeping the status quo with Republicans. That is how they operate. Another example of why the Republican Party is dying!

1 Like