šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øThe Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

What do you think everyoneā€™s reaction will be when Trump announces he is running again?

I think everyone on the Left will lose their mindsā€¦ there isnā€™t much left to lose on that frontā€¦lol.

Republicans will be divided over it. Most that I know/have talked with, hope that he doesnā€™t run. If he does, I/we think it will be an easy victory for the Left. I could be way off base with that, but thatā€™s just my opinion. I will vote for him if he is the nominee, but I would rather have someone else this time around. Trump is polarizing, even among Republicans.

I think DeSantis almost has to run this time instead of waiting for 28ā€™. If he elects to sit out, and Trump is the guy, he may not get the chance in 28ā€™ because heā€™s seen as Trump light by the left and many Republicans. Itā€™s going to be a very interesting election come 24ā€™.

Thank you for that explanation. On the other side in the world every one is watching to see what happens in your Tuesdayā€™s election. Pretty important time,

2 Likes

Breaking News

1 Like

Trump is going to announce on Tuesday November 15th according to Jason Miller

Watch live on RSBN as I am sure that we will be watching history tomorrow and is sure to send media and leftists in a tizzy, regardless where you stand in regards to your support for the man, the following chaos is going to be fun to watch.

1 Like

I agree with that. The libs love him as their Darth Vader. A growing number of GOP voters are done with Trump. Heā€™s still got his fanboys, like Jittsy, but when you look back on his presidency he really had only a few accomplishments. Yes, big ones for sure, like his supreme court appointments and drawing the left-wing media out as the flagrant propagandists for the Democrats that they are.

He has no real allies, populating a government would be just as chaotic as the first time. His choices would be just as questionable.

Trumpā€™s choice of Sessions for AG was typical: maybe a guy with the right outlook on things, but a guy who just wanted to be AG. He didnā€™t know who the bad guys were (are) in the DOJ and when Comey was fired, even worse guys took over.

Iā€™m pretty sure that a lot of GOP voters can see that and would prefer to draw from the pile. The last time, the Dems beat Trump with an empty vessel. Next time, theyā€™ll be somewhat confident that they could nominate someone as ridiculous as Kamala Harris and beat Trump. His taunts and nicknames have gotten very stale.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, I see he is making duplicate threads to garner attention again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, I think I am in agreement with you on this, however his announcement will no doubt serve a purpose, what purpose I have no idea, but one thing is certain that I am most anticipating is what will get flushed out in this next election cycle.

1 Like

His announcement is making news here in China where I am at. I am in the free zone, so I donā€™t need a VPN. :joy:

1 Like

You two guys need some dumplings

Ignore the racist a$$hole! Its obvious heā€™s trolling!

2 Likes

Two Chinese commies on here. Spying?

1 Like

Whoa! I am not sure to be offended or laugh!:joy:
Neither I or Dr are Chinese or communist! Are you drinking? Drunk or something?

1 Like

Very strange responseā€‹:joy:

I guess itā€™s the internet culture.:joy:

Just ignore him, heā€™s the trolling idiot here along with that libtard Punkydaisy who likes to make their rounds here looking for attention. Emotionally autistic imbeciles!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah ok! I predict heā€™d probably wonā€™t do better than 1% before being forced to drop out.

1 Like