🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Dose this guy really have a chance? His policies that he supports seems to be hitting on all the pressure points that resonates with most Americans.

2 Likes

Can we merge his into mine? I was the first

I doubt it. I like what he’s saying, but I think the Trump machine will turn a deaf ear. They are just like the Democrats in their one way fanaticism.

1 Like

He’s repeating what trump says lol
But has no history of winning like trump

He probably has more tact and a better vocabulary than Trump… and he isn’t 76 years old.

1 Like

I mean if he was smarter wouldn’t he say something different?? MIC DROP

Go ahead and pick your mic up…fumbles.

I don’t think I said he was smarter. I said he probably has more tact and a better vocabulary. Reading comprehension is your friend. :wink:

2 Likes

Yea that doesn’t reference to being smarter at all lol haha

So that’s one reason that jittsy is such an annoying pest. He knows that most of the world is smarter than him.

Still, I don’t see much more self-awareness in him than that.

2 Likes

Damn still 3rd person attacks haha

The 6th grade education on display again where reading comprehension skills consisted of reading the comics instead of the classics.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lack of self awareness, lack of original thought, lack of integrity, lack of a brain, lack of a soul is perhaps part of the make-up of a sociopath always in need of attention.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like this guy, but already the machine (Deep State) is trying to take him down. I think he needs a wife on his arm to qualify even more.

I think you are right about Trump though.

1 Like

More projection lol ….

STFU before I really expose you loser!

Lol expose me… I don’t hide anything… chump change