The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

“Kennedy also secretly agreed to remove U.S. missiles from Turkey.”

Cuban Missile Crisis - Causes, Timeline & Significance - HISTORY.

US missiles in Turkey caused all this.

Exactly. Not by God or Moses.

How come Joos hate him?

That’s what Jesus said about the Pharisee Joos. In case you don’t know it, today’s (Talmudic) Judaism is Pharisee. The rabbis are Pharisee elders.

(1) I know how you feel only by what you have written.

And to refer to J*ws as “goat fuckers” probably says all I need to know.

(2) If I have misrepresented you views, please explain just how I have done so.

(3) Yes, Paul does say that Jws “of the flesh” are no longer God’s chosen people. Christians are now the “J*ws” that really matter.

(4) Yes, Jesus was crucified by His own people–in order to fulfill a prophecy.

So what is that supposed to prove, anyway?

I, too, have heard this before.

I cannot say whether it is true or not.

But even if it is, that hardly proves that these missiles were a provocation, and that the installment of Russian missiles in Cuba was just a reasonable quid pro quo.

(1) It was written by the J*ws–under the inspiration of God.

(2) The J*ws, for the most part, hated Jesus precisely because He did not fulfill their expectations of the coming Messiah; he did not wish to overthrow the Roman empire, and establish an earthly kingdom.

(3) What He said was not because of their fealty to the Talmud; rather, it was because they were blinded by their expectations of an earthly ruler, and their consequent rejection of Him.

1 Like

Wrong. I don’t base my views on feelings.

Yes you have misrepresented my views by a country mile! “Goat Fuckers” was no reference to Jwss. but third world Muslims that come from places like Afghanistan. Iraq, Syria, and other places. Places I have actually been! How the hell you equate what I said as a reference to Jws is a bit puzzling to me. Lay off the weed grandpa its frying your brain!

Duh! That is what I said, so why are you repeating it?

The fact that you don’t or can’t recognize the irony is a point that continues to elude you in the greater discourse of this so called discussion. You essentially just misrepresented something I said (calling J*ws Goat Fkers) and now here you are pretending to know how I feel with end around circular logic by using prophecy as an escape hatch. Holy crap man, you just jumped the shark ten fold.

(1) Then please allow me to rephrase it:

I know what you believe only by what you have written.

There. Is that better?

(2) If you intended to refer to the Muslims instead of the J*ws, I apologize for taking it wrong. It was an honest mistake.

(3) The response, “Duh!,” is hardly a serious reply. One would certainly hope that you are capable of better things.

(4) How do you imagine that I am using prophecy as an “escape hatch”? I am merely pointing out what it says.

What is it that you think I believe in based on what I wrote?

Well maybe take more time to read, think, before putting forth a response that is merely an emotional kneejerk reaction based on assumptions.

Well if you are going repeat something I say verbatim that adds no value to the discussion, then the response is deserving the same.

How could I possibly explain this to you if you are not being objective about the subject matter in question to begin with? Or when you completely ignored my original statement and went straight to virtually almost calling me an antisemitic? In other words so far I get from you is that you are only interested in supporting your hegemonic views and confirmation biases without fully understanding why others might have criticisms on the contrary.

What God? Yahweh had a wife.

(2) Did Jesus really claim he was the Messiah?

(3) The Talmud did not exist around the time of Jesus. The tome is a compilation of teachings of Pharisee elders (or rabbis) which is today’s Judaism. Even Wikipedia (censored and edited by them) makes no bones about it.

" The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees."

And we know Jesus’ opinion about the Pharisee.

(1) I do not see anywhere in the Bible–either the Old Testament or the New Testament–any indication that what you say (about Yahweh’s having “a wife” is true.

(2) Yes, he did say that He was the promised messiah.

In his conversation with the Samaritan woman, The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, ‘I who speak to you am he’.” (John 4:25f)

(3) You are correct about the Talmud: Wikipedia says that its final version “probably belongs to the end of the 4th century.”

But Jesus’s severe distaste for the rabbis of His time had nothing, whatsoever, to do with His view of Judaism–which He strongly embraced. Rather, He saw the pharisees–correctly–as being totally wrapped up in obeying the Mosaic Law (and even their often fantastic interpretations of it), without having love in their hearts.

(1) The Old Testament has many authors with different views and the final editors (who were official Judean court scribes and who came centuries after the original documents were penned) did not erase but made additions. Consequently, there are many contradictions.

(2) “Christ” is Greek (meaning messiah) and describes a ceremony of anointing someone with oil, an ancient Egyptian ritual for appointing a king. It is a political and not a spiritual process.

(3) There were many factions in Jooish thought around the time of Jesus who represented only ONE faction who considered the Pharisee to be satanic. These different factions eventually disappeared in Judaism except one: the Pharisee faction which became today’s rabbinical, Talmudic Judaism.

(1) There are, indeed, many authors to the Old Testament books.

But to claim that they had “different views”–when they were writing under the inspiration of Yahweh, and NOT merely transcribing their own views–is simply wrong.

(2) Yes, “Christ” (christos) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word “messiah.”

But to claim that Jesus was not the promised Messiah–Christ–simply because of an “ancient Egyptian ritual” is simply ridiculous.

Where do you get your information, that Jesus “considered the Pharisee[s] to be satanic”? (He sometimes condemned them–and even called them a “brood of vipers”–but nowhere did He claim that the faction per se was “satanic.”)

Oh, an addendum: Do you consider yourself to be a practicing Christian? Or a practicing J*w? Or an agnostic? Or an atheist?

Just curious…

(1) Court scribes who edited and added to ancient passages written centuries before them were not divinely inspired.

Their employers — kings — had political axes to grind.

Jeremiah 8:8

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the Law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

(2) There were a number of Jooish messiahs (leaders, strongmen) in the first centuries BC and AD who were not successful in their revolts against Rome.

(3) The Pharisees were and are satanic.

Mathew 12:12 (to the Pharisees)
“You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.”

John 8:44 (to the Pharisees)
“44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

No, I am not a church Christian. I simply believe in the Creator of the Universe, whom some refer to as “Source,” “God,” or “Great Spirit”

PS

Even ■■■■ Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult? - henrymakow.com

I had to go to a different browser than Google to find the article.
Dr Makow is Jooish, but he is not satanic or luciferian, because he is not practicing such teachings.

Yes, “Khazarian” is euphemism for Ashkenazi Joos.

They converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 9th century. The synagogue of satan.

If you’re familiar with the Streetfighter, go to 20 min. or so.

Don’t mess with the Russian bear.

I just can’t take patriot-tards seriously.

We’re the strongest force the world!

We’re gonna send our 5 foot 4 mulatto trannies to kick your ass!

1 Like

Yeah! That is understating it just a bit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We are in some serious trouble if we can not secure our own borders and we got no business starting wars in other countries!