The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

That happened because of what the US had done in Turkey.

1 Like

Suppressed information.

"Dwight D. Eisenhower, as head of the American occupation of Germany in 1945, deliberately starved to death German prisoners of war in staggering numbers. Mr. Bacque charges that "the victims undoubtedly number over 800,000, almost certainly over 900,000 and quite likely over a million. "

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/98/11/22/specials/ambrose-atrocities.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

(900,000 is a very modest number. In reality, it’s millions if you include women and children. As a side note: Eisenhower was Jooish, according to West Point yearbook)

Are you a denier? ……

It’s in his DNA . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aren’t you morons the ones that blame the police for black’s bad criminal behavior ? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hardy harhar… I’m surprised you can spell DNA

Perhaps you would like to elaborate upon I and II Kings; I and II Chronicles; and the Book of Judges.

And it would probably be wise–in fact, even proper–to simply decline to judge others’ Christianity.

Russia weaponized Cuba because of our actions in Turkey?

Please elaborate…

I deny those things that are outside of mainstream thinking.

Don’t you?

So you only believe it if a major institution tells you it’s true lol

No need as it its obvious you want to adhere to your biases instead of being objective in the broader discussion while ignoring valid points of view. In other words you don’t get it, and there is no judgement when the response is to your words!

This is just infuriating and downright criminal. I hope the day of reckoning for CNN and its fake propaganda is coming soon because I am not sure how they can get away with this reckless behavior!

“NATO members have a collective GDP seven times larger than Russia’s. Their aggregate population is 1 billion. Yet the majority will not spend enough on defense to deter their weaker enemies.”

“In a recent Pew Research Center poll, 70 percent of Germans voiced a desire for more cooperation with Russia. Most Americans poll the exact opposite.”

"Worse, 60 percent of Germans oppose going to the aid of any NATO country in time of war. Over 70 percent of Germans term their relationship with the United States as “bad.” "

Germans allow their women to be raped by third world goat fuckers so no surprise they would oppose anything involving going to war in defense of their own.

I have a hard time understanding the German mindset considering how thirty years ago the East Germans fought so hard to get out from behind the Iron Curtain.

Now they remove diversification from their energy calculus and lay their childrens well being at the hands of Putin.

Bizarro world.

I am far more likely to believe anything that is widely endorsed by "major institution[s,], yes. (But perhaps you prefer fringe publications–the ones that reinforce your own preconceived views, anyway.)

Well, let me put it this way:

The Old Testament was written by J*ws.

Jesus was a J*w.

Yet you seem to believe that J*ws are inherently evil.

Go figure…

Have you wanted the documentary called greatest story never told?

You don’t know what I believe in and now you are putting words in my mouth and making baseless assumptions. I don’t think Joos are inherently evil and this is your bias talking, so thank you for proving my point as being right about your inability to be objective.

Yeah so what? Essentially we are all Joos, that is what the New Testament reveals. “Great News”

Yes King of the Jooos if I recall who was killed by his own people yet that one detail is one irony that seems to escape you in the greater macro of the narrative. Go figure right back at ya!

Out of all the so called republicans (RINO to the CORE) Lindsey Graham is the most war mongering RINO there is on capital hill. How he keeps getting elected is beyond me as most know he is a snake in the grass whose coffers are lined by double dealings in Ukraine, and R$D industry of military weapons. Its is believed that he is a little light in his loafers as well which might explain his color revolution in advocating for more black female appointments on the SCOTUS and his gender advocacy with Biden admin (purple tie and all). Not only that but here he is touting the anti Russia BS rhetoric with his support for making war with Russia again. Graham is also as deep state alliance as there is in the DC swamp so this line rhetoric coming from should be predictable by now. Much like his other colleague who has since retired Trey Gowdy and his Benghazi investigation fiasco, is “all hat and no cattle” when it comes to delivering accountability!

Graham is the poster child for war mongering RINO as was his posthumously war mongering close friend and confidant John McStain so it should be no surprise he is here again (Video) talking out of both sides of his mouth again and making his rounds with the media circus while promoting the dumb hegemony “Russia, Russia, Russia!” He along with McConnell have been a thorn in the side of the conservative caucus that sought to undermine America 1st policies for many years now because it threatens their exclusive Big club status where big business (See Tom Donahue and the COC) and special interests to line their pockets is to what Nancy Pelosi’s is to insider trading. Just as the article states Graham is the male version of Hillary Clinton clad with purple tie and is now beating the war drum to offer up more fear mongering and justification of starting a war with Russia.

I am so tired of people like him who essentially sold out America and while remaining in his senate seat with little to no opposition to challenge him in past elections. Hell I would not be surprised if he has been aided by the Democratic party for the simple purpose of being controlled opposition for them." Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me," as this guy needs to be voted out of office for his duplicitous dealings over the years that has essentially fractured the Republican party to become what is better known as the “Uniparty,” and hurting the country on a whole. Wasn’t this same guy promoting amnesty for 20+ million illegals too? This is guy is a traitor who deserves to be hung for treason.

Linked Article