The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

Remember this guy? The guy that testified in full military uniform about Trump’s call to Ukrainian president that spark the stupid fake impeachment charade? Well here he is talking about war. This is truly remarkable in the sense that this guy should have been fired and perhaps staying out of the news yet here he is talking about going to war? If anything, if one soldier or one American ends up dying this guy should end up being hung on a street lamp post somewhere.

I have an expression for you.

shabbos goy

Originally what is meant was a non-Joo performing tasks forbidden to orthodox Joos on sabbath, like turning on/off lights.

The extended meaning is a non-Joo who serves his Jooish masters, defending and/or doing dirty work for them.

2 Likes

Now, let me see:

I am serving some ■■■■■■ “masters,” doing “dirty work” for them, simply because I object to anti-Semitism.

Got it…

Every media source is run by jooois , they all say blacks can’t vote, every commercial is a black guy, black men make up 6% of America… wtf is going on? I’m not ignoring this

1 Like

Another thread that’s “Jumped the Joo” things are returning to normal

1 Like

I think it is fair to note the disproportionate percentage of crime committed by blacks–principally, young, black males.

As for the ■■■■■■ community, I have no idea just what percentage of news outlets–whether cable, print, or otherwise–is under the ownership of ■■■■■

But why should I care, anyway?

Note: Are you one of those people who believes that Hitler had basically the right idea?

Just curious…

Just out of curiosity, are you a practicing Christian one in which is adept at having a historical view in a biblical perspective?

Hitler protected his ppl. Jooos were jacking up prices for basic goods on Germans, they hated proud Germans. And they became the enemy of Germany. It sucks they got sick in interment camps… Hitler had no intentions of killing all Jooos. If they were allowed to get the medical supplies that the allied troops were blocking, they would be alive today…

For whatever it matters to you, the answer is yes, I am a practicing Christian.

But I really have no idea just what you might mean by the words, “having a historical view in a biblical perspective.”

So basically the answer appears to be yes, you believe that Hitler had the right idea. (Apparently, it was the fault of his enemies–“the allied troops”–that all those German J*ws died at Auschwitz, Bergen-Belsen, and elsewhere.)

Of course, you have still not revealed your source for the assertion that “every media outlet” is run by J*ws…"

Did ■■■■ die because of disease? Yes

Was medical care intercepted? Yes

Did they have to burn bodies to stop the spread of disease in the interment camps to protect Jooos? Yes…

What exactly do you disagree with?

Surprisingly useful overview on the waiting cultural influence of Russia in Ukraine and how it has manifested the last 8 years… Most of which goes undiscussed in most media outlets…

1 Like

Putin wants to change the balance of power in Europe, another possibility is that the threat is democracy. Ukraine is improving in that regard, while Russia is an autocracy with problematic legitimacy.

Hilarious you would quote the WSJ and why it isn’t being discussed is lost on you.

Do you challenge the content of what I posted or my perspective on the issue?

Yet people like you would want to vote for war talk out of both sides of your mouth, and the likes of Hillary and the war mongering tribes of both parties so they can feed their lobbyists wanton need to exfiltrate more tax dollars into their coffers is! It doesn’t matter, because Putin can pretty much do what he wants and the US ain’t going to do shit!

Don’t count on President Biden not taking action.

Yeah like Obama’s red line in Syria! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW it won’t be Biden calling the shots, and if you don’t know that then you are either seriously naive, stupid, or both.

1 Like

Who is the President that F>&KED up the Afganistan withdrawal leaving Afganis behind to be killed for helping the U.S. along with U.S CIVILIANS.

1 Like

The Afghanistan withdrawal could have been better, but it was always going to be messy.

At least President Biden got us out of there and it only cost a handful of service member lives. They made the ultimate sacrifice to end a war that President Bush and his neocon warmongers started.