The Joe Biden Thread

What kind of a break do you want?
Biden’s been president for a year, how can he have been blaming Russia for the past six?

America has no national interest in the Ukraine. Or Taiwan. Or Iran. Or anywhere else, except our Southern Border.

If Biden wasn’t interested in war then he would stay the fuck out of it. Instead, he’s desperate to protect his money laundering scheme.

2 Likes

Biden is opposing US troops and planes and he’s opposing a no fly zone. Let’s hope he doesn’t cave to the pressure of Democrat and Republican Americans insisting we get directly involved……

Biden is creating the conditions for his conditions to be broken.

What are you trying to say?

Just for perspective!

FNRkF73XIAAWZMu

1 Like

1990s democrats are more “far right” than today’s republicans.

2 Likes

Both belong to the same social country club! Its a big club too but we ain’t in it!

2 Likes

I love me some Tina!

Just so everyone knows, the “strict” definition of hyperinflation is when the price of an asset increases 50% in a month.

Nickel has gained over 152% since the beginning of March.

WEAT is knocking on the door, at 32%, with plenty of time left on the clock.

WTI, by comparison, is only up a paltry 30% since March.

So yeah, we’re starting to see hyperinflation at play here, and certain asset classes go parabolic.

2 Likes

Fuck this useless clown. Third world shitheads with a little bit of oil money won’t even talk to this nobody loser. Fuck Joe Biden!

1 Like

Biden destroyed our own energy independence so we have to depend on the Saudis. Gas prices will rise, production in the US will slow, crop yields this year will be dramatically reduced thanks to large shortages of fertilizer, Biden will print more dollars and inflation will rise even faster.

Inflation could rise faster than 7% this year. I’m beginning to think that Putin has no desire to fully take Ukraine. Just encircle it’s main cities and starve Europe of oil, gas, and fertilizer and let the US make a fool out of itself by sanctioning them and lashing out at all of its allies that try to do business them.

Yeah I saw that and was laughing my face off! This is rich!

The Globalist have orchestrated this in order to achieve two objectives.

1. create a world wide famine, exceeding the levels of the Great depression
  2. Once you have a famine, then people will beg for Government to come in for the solutions
  3. Then comes digital currency and the social credit score system.
1 Like

What’s the difference between digital currency and the fake shit they print now though?

Digital currency allows them control you and to shut you out of society if you fail to comply with their social order. The fake shit known as paper currency still allows you freedom to choose.

2 Likes

This was rather interesting

1 Like

Whoops!

Who can forget this clip now that we are shift to the Hunter Biden’s laptop issue?

1 Like
1 Like