The Joe Biden Thread

It’s about time to put all of people’s thoughts about Joe Biden into one thread. My theory is that Biden is such a pathetic empty suit that this thread will die of neglect or the holocaust.

C’mon man! If you don’t post in this thread you ain’t Freebird!

I think that Biden’s latest gaffe on the Charlemagne show will force him to choose a black woman for VP. I hope for Sheila Jackson Lee.

4 Likes

Like this?

2 Likes

The best thing for the opposition party would be for Biden to nominate a black female to remind voters of his comments about race and his accuser’s prosecution of his sexual assault.

3b071f4fc1c4fe7362de9bd76891f99dc71e59d4_2_690x478

1 Like

Screenshot_66c

3 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Grandma Vilula would say: The man is around the bend.

1 Like

Nah! It’ll be Kamala Harris. She screwed her way into politics. She’ll be an easy mark.

1 Like

Jackson Free Press

Monday, February 5, 2007

Another white politician gets foot-in-mouth disease again as Sen Joe Biden called Presidential hopeful Barak Obama “clean” and “articulate” In fact, he said Obama was the first African American candidate who WASN’T inarticulate. Whaaaaa?

1 Like

Wow! Harris Faulkner who is usually very reserved just went off on Corn Pop!

3 Likes

The debates are going to be legendary. Biden’s been making some gains because the DNC limited his exposure while Trump goes full Corona whisperer. That’s going to evaporate the moment Biden goes on national television and shows his declining mental faculties in full.

1 Like

Will there even be debates at this point? I mean how do you think AOC was elected? She never participated in one debate and that was before this lock down mess.

The only way I see Biden (or any other Democrat) winning the election is via MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD!

Unfortunately, this is a possibility. The Democrats are going to pull out all stops and do whatever is possible (whether legal or not) to get all the electoral college votes necessary for a win.

They’re delaying the reopening of the COVID-19 lock down to keep the economy from recovering by November. They will argue for mail in ballots and ballot harvesting using the threat of another COVID-10 outbreak if people are required to go to the polls.

2 Likes

She also won her lawsuit against the IRS because they got caught targeting her. I wish she would speak up more but she has been pretty silent on the issue so far!

1 Like

And with his SOUTHERN DRAWL . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

NO WAY !!! Blacks resent the fact she married a WHITE MAN .

Screenshot_2

2 Likes