The Joe Biden Thread

i know who this guy is. He is from Warriors Poet Society!

1 Like

Not going to happen until 2024 if ever.

2020 was stolen and they got away with it. Time to move on.

1 Like

Hey! They said you were dead from Covid.
Apparently not! I didn’t say “forget it”; Just move on and do what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen again or they get caught red-handed next time…or…well…you know the other or…

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Trump made some 60 attempts in court to prove your conspiracy and failed every time. Not even the Supreme Court had a stomach for such nonsense……

Rotflmao……:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rotflmao! We know who are truly are! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

The national average price for gas has jumped to $4 per gallon for the first time since 2008 as prices continue to worsen during Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration.

“As of Sunday afternoon, the national average of a regular gallon of gas was $4.009, according to AAA,” USA Today reported. “That’s up 8 cents from Saturday and up 40 cents from last week. The U.S. hit the $4 national average a day earlier than analysts expected.”

Raised gas prices will also raise crime. Mid to low-income families who become desperate may take dramatic measures to feed themselves. The ones in control know this and want this to happen.

Great news…

Our loan was approved! This afternoon we’ll be closing on a new, full tank of gas.

Never thought it was possible, but we have to get to the grocery store somehow!

FNNjek0UUAARVQ7

They really want us to believe that 81 Million people voted for $5 gallon gas and World War 3?

5 Likes

How is Biden responsible for WW3….

He’s the one that continues to say no US troops and no enforcement of a no fly zone, despite that a super majority of ignorant Americans, both Republicans and Democrats want a no fly zone……:rage:

The disastrous Biden regime is going to try to blame all their historic, miserable failures on Russia.

Screencap this.

1 Like

That’s not possible. Even Russia’s actions in Ukraine are a result of western provocations……

Give me a break. They’ve been blaming Russia for 6 years now, and it got ol’ mumbles the most votes any President has received ever on history . . . or so they claim

2 Likes