The Joe Biden Thread

You thinking it, doesn’t make it so.

Did you see the video. Anyone who describes how he enjoys kids on his lap like that is a 99.9 percent pedophile. He also has a weird thing for sniffing hair, this dudes a creep, if Kim Jong Un Et Tumor Brutes it. His sisters going to have an interesting time. I dont like Biden or Trump, Bidens a creep and Trump needs to learn how to think before he speaks.

Yes, how could I not, I bet it’s been posted on this message board alone half a dozen times. But no, it doesn’t mean he’s a pedophile, and I doubt that you have any evidence that Biden has ever sexually assaulted a child…

I wasn’t commenting on your Biden video.

I hadn’t watched your video until just now…and no, I don’t think it represents Biden in a nutshell. I have seen that clip several times on the honest news channels. It is merely exemplary of his weirdness and proclivity to pedophilia.

He has more serious issues as related to fitness for occupying the Oval Office. Dementia (or pending Alzheimer’s disease) is far more significant. His touchy-feely-sniffy behavior can be recorded on video (as it has been far too often)…his mental state cannot.

No, but plenty of evidence against Tara Reade. All politicians are monsters, and the more popular you become the bigger the graveyard. Naivety turns to murder and murder turns to power, and thats the state. Thats why I wouldnt have problem with cleaning up the trash, I value human life in the long term and if I have to sacrifice evil life in the short term to preserve good human life in the longterm I will.

Hes an evil pervert, Trumps an evil idiot and the Governments a corrupting factor. People say I am evil cause I want to destroy evil, thats not how it works, I am good because I want to destroy evil. Basic Morality.

Biden is 100% pedophile…which means he has a sexually driven attraction to children. Many pedophiles never act on their attractions. They are not child molesters.

Biden molests them mildly (in public) by stroking their hair and touching close to their breasts.

One of the linked videos purporting to show a compilation of Biden molesting children has been removed from YouTube. I wonder why.

Biden demonstrating it makes it so.

1 Like

Your opinion is no more valid than any other. You’re entitled to believe as you wish, regardless of the subject.

You are biased. That is my opinion.

The only evidence I’ve seen against Tara Reade is the Biden camp’s denial of her claims. Piss poor “evidence” indeed.

1 Like

Everyones biased. You’re biased to the american right, hes biased to the american left and I am an Anarcho Capitalist. Sorry, for Tara Reade, I believe her

https://www.msn.com/en-in/finance/news/hot-take-joe-bidens-live-chat-with-us-mayor-interrupted-by-loud-farting-noise/ar-BB14HDF0

2 Likes

Then you need to watch what you type.

…which to me is a stupid posture. Anarchism is absence of government.

Libertarians are in favor of smaller and less intrusive government. Though I do not claim any political party, I am borderline Libertarian. I favor the firing of all non-essential government employees (about half of them) and the dissolving of several existing government entities in total.

I also believe in a large, well equipped, well trained, well maintained, kick-ass military with loyal private sector sources of goods and support efforts…with American made products being used exclusively.

You may consider me a white nationalist. I am white. I am a nationalist. I am not racist. There is no superior race. I have close friends from all three races, of many ethnic backgrounds…and none of them are stupid-ass anarchists. Most of them are US nationalists.

There is no greater nation in which to believe.

Joe Biden is a fuckin’ idiot!

2 Likes

Not the best at explaining small picture, I will admit. Yes, Anarchism is to destroy the government and how is having a large military libertarian? Libertarianism is smaller government and the military is a government institution. I know youre not a white nationalist or racist, you havent given me any inclination. Also, how is Anarchism stupid? Cartels destroyed, Crime met with fear and a rocket launcher, no evil government to slaughter the innocent, and a free society.

This is the Joe Biden Thread. Let’s not derail it with unrelated bullshit.

1 Like

You brought it up and insulted my ideology, tell me why.

I’ll do that in your thread. Film at 11:00.

Joe Biden is a fuckin’ idiot!

1 Like

Got it. 11:00 PM, but I agree. Fuck Joe Biden

1 Like

FUCK YOU JOE BIDEN !!! MONTY TOO .

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I like the picture.

1 Like

This is my thread, so I’ll make the rules. Put in any unrelated bullshit you want, but end with Fuck Joe Biden, and you’re golden. Except Monte.

4 Likes