The Joe Biden Thread

Okay Chief

4 Likes

Whats up with Democrats shaming voters?

When considering the vice principles, I mean Vice President Boden’s platform I…wha? BIDEN! I SAID BIDEN…anyway folks I don’t think people need to get their panties in a roar about little foxpass, FOX…now THERE’s a conglomeraatus cum nada, come-lately freight news I tell ya!

Seriously Folx - don’t bite off more than it takes to choose! G0b-less us all and Gob-less Tidy Mighty Joe!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlZLsJJkVA

The movie is contemptuous of the southern culture but at least the tune became famous.
Do Dems respect traditional culture? Hardly.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I have a feeling after this black worshiping / evil whitey bullshit we are going to get an announcement any day on Biden’s VP pick…

1 Like

1e8266d1f23d258e

She doesn’t stand a chance in hell.

Let’s face facts:

With the impeachment fiasco, what we are learning from it, COVID lock downs and the looting in democrat run states and cities the democrats stand no chance in hell come November.

I’d make it alot simpler than that. They don’t stand a chance because Biden is a pathetic loser.

1 Like

He’s the best the dems have. That speaks volumes.

1 Like

Pocahontas would have at least been entertaining. Biden will just go down in a listless heap.

Geeze, I’m so glad to see her fade into the background. I couldn’t stand to listen to her. I was like nails on a chalkboard. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same reaction to her. She is very reminiscent of Hillary.

I felt the same about Mitt Romney, I couldn’t take more than 30 seconds of his phony hackneyed stuff. Plus, he sounds just like John Kerry. I knew that he’d lose just because of that. If I couldn’t stand to listen to him, and I wanted him to win, I knew that his cause was lost.

Who could possibly vote for this blithering fool to be in charge of our country?

Just listen to this (poor excuse for a) man try to wiggle out of one simple apology to the women that have accused him of impropriety.

He’s a babbling IDIOT!!!

1 Like

It would have been more interesting (and amusing) to let him babble on, without constantly butting in like these women were doing.

6a9dcf2efb6229ba056f4d78b692af10809fdf0d

3 Likes

95ee5c51ffc245fc

2 Likes

f466452884b04d65

3 Likes

haha, he got the geography wrong