The Joe Biden Thread

2 Likes

50928337e74fda01

1 Like

Screenshot_1

Biden voter fraud

The Joe Biden campaign’s Texas Political Director has been formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation

Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden executed SEAL Team Six

Apparently you can’t be bothered to read, only proof positive you love to give Adams free advertising!

Needless to say the story is being disputed.

I try to ignore your sensationalist posts.

You want the story to be disputed because you (secretly) support the D Party and that’s why you are very disruptive.

No you don’t ignore it you just can’t read, and you are simply are looking for attention here. Why else are you lifting what others are posting here and then turning them into your own threads? The moderators caught on to what you and your asshated friend is doing so you can stop now with more of your retarded accusations. You are another of this forums parasite!

If you want to be taken seriously (which you are NOT), you should grow up (finally) and stop all personal attacks.

That’s one of looking at it.
I can’t afford to read useless, sensationalist stuff.

Yeah keep projecting like we all know you do on a regular basis. Go look at the number of responses you get when ever you post something here compared to me. You clearly are delusional!

Wherever Biden or Harris goes, it’s empty.
Nobody wants to hear them.

Whereas Trump speeches go, streets are jammed and traffic has to be diverted by the police. I heard a friend say.

1 Like

I’m no looking for attention like you do. LOL

Yeah sure you are not. (Sarcasm)

You just troll every body’s else’s thread and copy and paste them to create your own including opining on subjects that have nothing to do with you. The truth is most here think here you mentally ill which is why most ignore you. Example: You create a post title Hunter Biden laptop" but you add some nutty Japanese Joos conspiracy article to it, then you wonder why the moderators changed it to Conspiracy category? Then you change the title again thinking no one is going to notice. Thats how retarded you are. If that is someone who isn’t seeking attention then I don’t know what is, and what is even more pathetic is you trying to lie about it too.

Hesidic_Digi_2

Pray tell me, what is it?

I made a thread about Hunter Biden’s laptop, although you had posted an article about it without any comment, as usual.

Somebody with a chip on the shoulder changed the thread to “conspiracy” and I wasn’t going to mess with such people.

I added “Ukraine” because it became more appropriate as the root of the problem goes deeper in Ukraine.

You talking about yourself, again?
If you want to trash the thread any further, go ahead.
(It’s not just me who think you deserve a ban.)

Oh really?

then what is this? Which had nothing to do with anything you posted, only conspiracy BS to which you are known for.

https://www.amazon.com/Fugu-Plan-Untold-Japanese-During/dp/9652293296

It wasn’t me, it was one of the moderators, but you are too ignorant to know that.

For someone who is quite frequently posting Aniti-■■■■■■ conspiracy and quotes the bible you are one to be talking about trashing threads, you are the one regularly making racist comments towards my ethnicity and other people of color.

Talking in the shit-hole again? This place would be so much better without you shitposting here, and derailing threads all the time. If anybody is deserving to be banned it is you and you have the track record to back it up!

It’s background information on Ukraine and its deep-rooted relationship with Joos, as well as Plan B and Plan C for a Jooish homeland.

It is a historical fact that some in the Japanese military tried to set up a Jooish state in northeast China during WWII.

It’s not “some nutty Japanese Joos conspiracy article” as you describe it.

The Bidens are crypto-Joos.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Yeah right! (Sarcasm) You just proved my point! You are and have always been obsessed by the Joos conspiracy theories. Its all you know how to talk about. You simply have to insert it into every thing you post. Which in essence creates the perception to most here that there is something seriously mentally wrong with you.

BTW, its because of you and Maggot that the site moderators had to change what words get omitted from this site, such as “■■■■■ because it was creating unwanted attention to the site. You should think long and hard about what you project here, because most know your pattern, except your enablers in the shithole. So keep on with your trash talking!

Whether its is fact or not is irrelevant it had nothing to do with current events which was a breaking story on Hunter Biden. Again, another example of you going off topic! When you resort to quoting Amazon books and Wikipedia it only exposes the level of intelligence you possess, which is nutty and displays your obsession!

Rudy Giuliani:

Hunter Biden is a drug addict and US national security risk.

10-14 and 10-15
podcast

October 16, 2020

Did Joe Biden subvert American foreign policy to enrich his family?